Reviews for The Gordon Ramsay Experience
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2020
If I could give fan fiction a Michelin star, I'd award this twice over. What a great story. Food, friendship, a thrusting penis and a throbbing vagina. Great lunchtime read. The author must be a born writer, and I urge her to create more Ramsey content.
maddypaddy30 chapter 1 . 9/25/2019
i love this
gordonlover6969 chapter 1 . 3/18/2019
wow this was soooooo hot! I love this so much! if only gordon were to do that to me I would de happily! I want that gordon dick!
Boopity Boop Bop chapter 1 . 12/6/2018
holy fuck. a bit fast, but I think your English was like an average American's. so good job! What makes this work with Gordon Ramsay is that you had him (how do I explain this) (ummmm)
catspats31 chapter 1 . 10/25/2018
Just a heads up that the following part of the Content Guidelines is broken:

Entries not allowed:
4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.

You should remove all of the usage of the names of real people like Gordon Ramsay and replace them with parody names. Make this a story where it uses characters and settings of a play or musical not found on the "TV Shows" section. Alternatively, you can also move it to another site where real person fictions are allowed like WattPad.
Whitewitchdown chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
Hi I’m just letting you know there is a user on Wattpad that has plagiarized your work. I’m reporting them.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2018
Fucking narly
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
This is by far the greatest piece of literature that has ever been written. This made my dick harder than anything ever has, ever. Jesus Christ, I want gordon ramsay to ramsay my ass into the 4th dimension
DovahGirlie chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
Oh. My. God. This was hotter than I could've imagined. And I love it so much that I'm bookmarking it, no shame. Also, I love you for making this, and I want to hug you - personally. I- I'm just blushing and very flustered right now, haha.

In terms of your confession of English not being your native language, you are very impressive in your writing skills; the details and descriptions of the surroundings and senses are very good! I'm a native speaker myself, and based on what I've seen from not-so-amazing essays and assignments by my fellow cohorts in high school (that also have English as their mother-tongue), I could easily assume that you're fluent enough to be a native speaker. The only issues I can find with the writing is a few typos here and there.

All in all, I really enjoyed this erotica of Gordon Ramsay - both professionally and as a way to get relief from seeing him bare-chested in Kitchen Nightmares (or, in some episodes of Hotel Hell, reduced to nothing but pixels as he steps into a shower).

DG Final Score: 9/10
ctag023 chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
I love it. And it is a yes from me!
ReQzee chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
That was a beautiful story and truly worthy of some kind of reward, it was a wonderful experience to read. 10/10
Banshiboy chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Thank you, for an inspiring and beautifully written work of art. Gordon is bae.
Mexico chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Hot and steamy
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
You need jesus.
Twerking tomato chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
This fabric if FUCKING RAW! CLOSE YOUR RESTAURANT!
Jk good job buddy