Reviews for Love and Baseball (Baseball and Love)
Suituup chapter 1 . 5/4
Loved this! So original to have Tom's point of view, and your writing is pretty amazing.
anon chapter 1 . 3/6
GOOOOOOAAAAALLLLLL. so, is beca the ball?
Bluemantravida chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
Bravo! Very well done story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
Loved it!
u r awesome chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Why hadn't I read this before?! Or sooner!?

Wow this was absolutely magnificent! It is so far one of the only stories on here that truly fleshes out Tom's character. Not only that but I loved the creative liberties you took with him and how you crafted him into this caring baseball loving guy. So unique and fresh, this story was! Loved it. Plus the happy Bechloe ending and implied Tom and Aubrey ending was great! Thanks for sharing!

u r awesome
7jerky chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Have I reviewed this before? Who knows? I can tell you again how amazing it is. First of all the analogies are amazing. The mix of baseball in there is perfect and the fact that it's told from Toms POV is incredible. I was rewatching pitch perfect today and something about the movie triggered this fic in my head and I spent about an hour looking for it.
I love how sweet Tom is. That's all Chloe Beale needs in her life. Nice people who treat her right. And how their friendship is the most important.

Anyways. Amazing. Thank you.
shesBLAZING chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Ah, love this! So glad I came across it.
Steppenwolf chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
This was really a great read. I liked your Tom and their relationship here; it's a nice change to all the fics where he is just a douche or an asshole. I also liked the perspective change for PP in this fic, to see it through the eyes of someone else. Good job. thanks for sharing.
wrdsareindescribable chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
After reading this fic, I have an appreciation for Tom that makes it hard to read any others where the writer makes Tom into a total jackass. So thanks for that. I really enjoyed the friendship between Tom and Chloe. Incredible fic
Clonedanceparty chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
This was different. A good different. :-)
404bardnotfound chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Incredibly sweet.
PitchFreakTrash chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
TOM IS SO CUTE HERE!
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
This was lovely
bareIyBreathing chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Tom in this fic is likable and my first time not wanting to shut him down.
Jjdhdjkdhu chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Adorable and really well written fic! A pleasure to read.