Reviews for The Night of the Unexpected Visit
Neshomeleh chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
lol, I love the last part of this;)
Diddlepie chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
Drossel /Vogel: interesting character. I wonder if we'll see him again. Perhaps he is a bad guy in waiting? Curious. I like the idea of a foreign spy... it's a new dimension. Anyway, I digress. Time- flies is a great story. Love your dialogue. Thanks for the fun ride.
Deana chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
LOL, funny ending to a great story!
cmee57 chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
Hah! a Yo-yo makes an effective weapon. Loved it!
cmee57 chapter 14 . 1/16/2013
What a scary ride for Artie under that wagon!
Neshomeleh chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
I have a feeling that were not too far from and end, but who knows?
Deana chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
Boy, Loveless sure is stubborn! LOL
Deana chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
'Captain Sluggish' LOL
Deana chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
Cool story, post more soon please!
cmee57 chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
Ah, the deliciously evil Dr. Loveless. You must have such fun wriiting him!
cmee57 chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
Your writing is so descriptive that it seems that Artie is in the room right now. Which is not a bad thing at all! :)
Diddlepie chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
I love Loveless's dialogue. Spot on! I can visualize Michael Dunn's brillant blue eyes ( he did have beautiful eyes), and all his facial expressions. But time flies so I'll peak at the next chapter. (It would be kinda fun if Artie had a love child...)
Saphura chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
Well, you had me fooled with the marble as well, and I'm the one working on a chemistry minor! You have Loveless's ego down perfectly, gloating and all. This is a really fun story!
Diddlepie chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
Fun! I love Mike Murphy singing with the harpsicord. Makes me smile. But how he'll get them both out- now that they no longer need to rescue anyone- ahh! another chapter will help solve the mystery.
Saphura chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
Oh that awkward moment when the person you came to rescue has already escaped!