Reviews for Shadow of a Phoenix
Fenixaster chapter 1 . 6/18
Ahh, too lazy to log in, but things must be said and I'll diddly darn say 'em!
This is the first G.I. Joe fan fiction. I neatly wrapped as delving into them casually, because I fleetingly remembered, oh, that show I would watch after G1 Transformers, with the cool ninja guy I liked. I did not expect to become completely enthralled in your OC's story! I really appreciated your writing skill, author dear - there are minimal errors in your typing, and it's cohesive and easy to read. Your portrayal of the other characters is wonderful, and I love them all so much under your pen! Snake especially is quite the iron woobie here, you know? But not too angsty, and neither is Kate. I appreciate that about them, how they're tough but I still wanna give 'em a hug! (Not sure how kindly they'd take to that, but, well!) And you brought me to the edge of my seat when Kate admitted her acquaintance with Shadow to Snakers! His reaction was very nearly devastating, and I hope they'll be reconciled with each other soon, you know? Ahh, look what you did - they don't exist on this universe and I still care about what's going to happen with them this much! That's a sign of an excellent writer. :) I hope things are going well with you and that you're getting enough sleep and that your family is well and all that wonderful stuff, because let me be real, I respect you as a writer so much and you deserve to be happy! Thanks so much for writing for us, okay? And thanks for taking the time to wade through my word vomit, haha. Have an excellent day/night, okay? - Yours, the lazy Fenixaster
Ghostteenage girl chapter 24 . 4/7
Dude you have to keep writing this story! It's the best one I've ever seen! I'm begging you on my knees no less to continue writing this amazing plot! Please please please please please!
please continue
Please continue writing. I am hooked
Noelle chapter 24 . 1/8
Please write more soon. I love this sooo much. Very nicely written. Love the idea. Can't wait for more
Guest chapter 24 . 11/20/2016
please finish this story. i love it so far
Blankblankblanklank chapter 24 . 7/6/2015
Please please please update, I'm seriously in love with this story, I totally get ur busy, (lol who's not) but please don't give up on this story it's to amazing!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/5/2015
Please Please please keep writing, this is the Best story I've ever read. I can't wait to see what happens. I just love this.
RougeReaper chapter 24 . 1/30/2015
I love it so far please update soon I'm looking forward to what happens next.
Carter chapter 24 . 1/23/2015
Hi I really love your story and I like how you gave shadow kinda like a mysterious background and I really like the story so far and are looking forward for the next update so please don't give up on this story it's to good to stop I really hope that you get the motivation to find time in your busy life to write this wonderful story. : )
CassperWassper chapter 24 . 1/21/2015
Please please please update this is an amazing story I really love it so far )
SnowKi chapter 24 . 1/14/2015
more pleaz 3
the spooky soup chapter 24 . 1/13/2015
Sorry this took me so long to read, but I just realized you UPDATED! Not only have you posted a new chapter, but it was very well written! I love the character development you have with Shadow/Kate. Please keep it up!
Ace98 chapter 24 . 12/1/2014
OH MY GOD I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS! THANK YOU!
lizziecats chapter 24 . 11/27/2014
I'm so glad that you updated! Now I really can't wait for the next update lol
Just please don't discontinue this story! It's too amazing to be left unfinished. So please keep it going until the very last chapter. I'll wait however long it takes for you to post up each and every chapter :)

I love this story so much, I was so afraid that it was going to be discontinued or put on permanent hiatus. I'm so happy that your still writing chapters lol

I love Shadow and Snake Eyes relationship. I hope that they can patch things up and move on from this dilemma. I don't think that Snake Eyes should be mad at her for not saying anything about Storm Shadow because she doesn't know about Snake Eyes past with him. I feel that had she know about there past then she would have said something. Honestly I can't see Snake Eyes throwing away there friendship over this issue. He may feel disappointed that she didn't mention this sooner, but I can see him understanding her point of view in this situation and realizing that she didn't deliberately keep it from him.

Anyway like I said before I hope they can patching things up because I love there chemistry and I want to see more development form between the both of them lol