Reviews for Shadow of a Phoenix
lizziecats chapter 26 . 7/16
I still can't express just how happy I am to see this update! So I'll say this again and again, Thank you Thank you Thank you so very much for continuing this story! This by far my absoulte favorite GI Joe story of all time. I love your writing, honestly you've got a real talent for captivating your audiences attention and leaving them in suspense wanting to keep reading more. This story has it all romance, suspense, action, mystery, drama, and even some comedy. You've done an incredible job bring all these pieces together and forming them all into this one amazing story. Serious keep up the good work cause I can truthfully say that I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter and so on until this story is complete.
No one chapter 26 . 5/24
Thank you for continuing your story. It is one of my favorites. :)
lizziecats chapter 25 . 5/19
I loved this chapter! I can't even begin to express how happy I am to see this update lol
I'm curious about what's gonna happen with this Mr. Lemonferet guy. I'm also looking forward to seeing what will happen between Kate and Snake Eyes once they get there chance to in a sense talk things out. I hope that they will be able to work out there issues centered around Storm Shadow. Anyway like I said before I'm super happy that this story is continuing and I really look forward to the next update :)
cheryl.leggans chapter 24 . 4/19
I just found this story and it is good. I just wish i could read what happens when she visits her home and her fathers company. I hope life is good for you.
Fenixaster chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
Ahh, too lazy to log in, but things must be said and I'll diddly darn say 'em!
This is the first G.I. Joe fan fiction. I neatly wrapped as delving into them casually, because I fleetingly remembered, oh, that show I would watch after G1 Transformers, with the cool ninja guy I liked. I did not expect to become completely enthralled in your OC's story! I really appreciated your writing skill, author dear - there are minimal errors in your typing, and it's cohesive and easy to read. Your portrayal of the other characters is wonderful, and I love them all so much under your pen! Snake especially is quite the iron woobie here, you know? But not too angsty, and neither is Kate. I appreciate that about them, how they're tough but I still wanna give 'em a hug! (Not sure how kindly they'd take to that, but, well!) And you brought me to the edge of my seat when Kate admitted her acquaintance with Shadow to Snakers! His reaction was very nearly devastating, and I hope they'll be reconciled with each other soon, you know? Ahh, look what you did - they don't exist on this universe and I still care about what's going to happen with them this much! That's a sign of an excellent writer. :) I hope things are going well with you and that you're getting enough sleep and that your family is well and all that wonderful stuff, because let me be real, I respect you as a writer so much and you deserve to be happy! Thanks so much for writing for us, okay? And thanks for taking the time to wade through my word vomit, haha. Have an excellent day/night, okay? - Yours, the lazy Fenixaster
Ghostteenage girl chapter 24 . 4/7/2017
Dude you have to keep writing this story! It's the best one I've ever seen! I'm begging you on my knees no less to continue writing this amazing plot! Please please please please please!
Guest chapter 24 . 2/7/2017
please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
Please continue writing. I am hooked
Noelle chapter 24 . 1/8/2017
Please write more soon. I love this sooo much. Very nicely written. Love the idea. Can't wait for more
Guest chapter 24 . 11/20/2016
please finish this story. i love it so far
Blankblankblanklank chapter 24 . 7/6/2015
Please please please update, I'm seriously in love with this story, I totally get ur busy, (lol who's not) but please don't give up on this story it's to amazing!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/5/2015
Please Please please keep writing, this is the Best story I've ever read. I can't wait to see what happens. I just love this.
RougeReaper chapter 24 . 1/30/2015
I love it so far please update soon I'm looking forward to what happens next.
Carter chapter 24 . 1/23/2015
Hi I really love your story and I like how you gave shadow kinda like a mysterious background and I really like the story so far and are looking forward for the next update so please don't give up on this story it's to good to stop I really hope that you get the motivation to find time in your busy life to write this wonderful story. : )
CassperWassper chapter 24 . 1/21/2015
Please please please update this is an amazing story I really love it so far )