Reviews for Shadow of a Phoenix
Mar'i the Nightstar chapter 24 . 7/6
Please please please update, I'm seriously in love with this story, I totally get ur busy, (lol who's not) but please don't give up on this story it's to amazing!
Please Please please keep writing, this is the Best story I've ever read. I can't wait to see what happens. I just love this.
RougeReaper chapter 24 . 1/30
I love it so far please update soon I'm looking forward to what happens next.
Carter chapter 24 . 1/23
Hi I really love your story and I like how you gave shadow kinda like a mysterious background and I really like the story so far and are looking forward for the next update so please don't give up on this story it's to good to stop I really hope that you get the motivation to find time in your busy life to write this wonderful story. : )
CassperWassper chapter 24 . 1/21
Please please please update this is an amazing story I really love it so far )
SnowKi chapter 24 . 1/14
more pleaz 3
the spooky soup chapter 24 . 1/13
Sorry this took me so long to read, but I just realized you UPDATED! Not only have you posted a new chapter, but it was very well written! I love the character development you have with Shadow/Kate. Please keep it up!
Ace98 chapter 24 . 12/1/2014
lizziecats chapter 24 . 11/27/2014
I'm so glad that you updated! Now I really can't wait for the next update lol
Just please don't discontinue this story! It's too amazing to be left unfinished. So please keep it going until the very last chapter. I'll wait however long it takes for you to post up each and every chapter :)

I love this story so much, I was so afraid that it was going to be discontinued or put on permanent hiatus. I'm so happy that your still writing chapters lol

I love Shadow and Snake Eyes relationship. I hope that they can patch things up and move on from this dilemma. I don't think that Snake Eyes should be mad at her for not saying anything about Storm Shadow because she doesn't know about Snake Eyes past with him. I feel that had she know about there past then she would have said something. Honestly I can't see Snake Eyes throwing away there friendship over this issue. He may feel disappointed that she didn't mention this sooner, but I can see him understanding her point of view in this situation and realizing that she didn't deliberately keep it from him.

Anyway like I said before I hope they can patching things up because I love there chemistry and I want to see more development form between the both of them lol
Dragon's Maiden Slave chapter 24 . 11/26/2014
i love it even if i cant finish it due to my dad and sister
Guest chapter 24 . 11/25/2014
Life happens but I'm glad you are still writing. Good story
unknown chapter 24 . 11/25/2014
you finally update :)
cheryl.leggans chapter 23 . 10/20/2014
I am enjoying the story as it unfolds.
Xelako chapter 23 . 7/7/2014
OH GOD IT HAS BEEN A YEAR SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED THIS! A YEAR! Oh God why did I even start reading this... it's so good and I can't believe it's discontinued
Dragon's Maiden Slave chapter 20 . 5/9/2014