Reviews for Someday you'll see the reason why
ekinham chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I just can't believe I hadn't read this before
ninabambina chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
this is sweet. absolutely lovely.
Shutterbug5269 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Awwwwwww
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is so well-done. Their reunion was just the perfect combination of awkward and glad to see that they had each found happiness.
IfILetYouDown chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I completely missed that this was labelled Beckett/Will and thought her and Castle had broken up somewhere along the road or gone there separate ways and this was a little bit of an AU. I blame my sleep-deprived mind, not your story. Even with that little bit of panic, this was an amazing little story. Loved reading the conversation of their reunion.
B.anon chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Gorgeous.
Austcastlefan chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
What a great little piece. I loved how Castle has set the alarm on the watch :) So sweet :) And a slightly awkward but pleasant reunion between Kate and Will. Great writing :)
Habita chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Love it. Thanks for sharing! :)
Mark C chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This was nice.

I really enjoyed how Will and Kate met again after several years. The good thing was that his life took a turn similar to Kate's, they had both moved on and found someone that they were meant to be with. I did like the part where Will thought that Kate belonged to Castle. I enjoyed seeing that he had a daughter.

Their reunion was great even though it was short because Kate's son told her that they had to go rescue his father from the 'evil' publishers. Got a kick out of that part.

The ending was sweet.

Great job.
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
That was sweet. A great little future piece.
Caskettfan28 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This is sooo wonderful. Loved it :)
ghost writer 77 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
That was. . .nice. I liked it.
BlueOrchid96 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Castle would teach his son that he needed to be saved from the evil publishers. Lovely story of the good that happens sometimes with unanswered prayers.
CoffeeCup218 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Thank you because it's an amazing fic :)
actuallyido chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Oh that is just beautiful. So beautiful. I stepped into reading this fic very carefully, since it said Kate B and Will Sorensen. But I love this so, so much :)