Reviews for The Moving On Job
Yammy1983 chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
great update! love it
Jesco123 chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
I was wondering how you'd end this story...and I gotta admit, I didn't see that one coming. I have to side with Quinn though, I wouldn't have let them on the property right away. Just out of principle - as always Nate just does what he wants and doesn't consider other people. Yes, Eliot would've probably said no. And he should have, because in my eyes they should have proven first that they could be trusted again and that they've also changed and then moved "in" and not the other way around. Plus - they do realize the risk they're putting Eliot's family in, right? I mean, we do know what happened with Headquaters 1 and 2, right? ;) But, I also realize that would have stretched the story more and would have been a bit back and forth...and probably boring, lol. So, in the end I think it's a fitting ending, but it also proves the team hasn't changed all too much ;).

I'm looking forward to the background story, although I hope you work on your other WIP's as well :).
darkmoonlady chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
nice end
this was a good fic
friendly darkmoonlady
krazylicious chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
sad that it is over, its just like them to just move in unannounced ( they did do that to nathan)
TheNaggingCube chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
A believable ending to this lovely tale. I look forward to the companion piece!
pryde23 chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
THANK YOU. I miss the team and this story was a nice re-visit. The characters were true and Eliot on a ranch is perfect. I hope you are able to continue writing
Im dead inside chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
Woohoo! It was adorable. I really enjoyed this story!

Though, you might want to mark the story as completed.

Hope you'll update your "double spencer" story again as well.

XO
I'm dead inside
ann.ryce chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
That ending was great. I really didn't think it would turn out good for anyone. Glad Eliot can be part of the team in some form as well. Look forward to your next story.
Quiet Ryter chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
Thanks for updating your story. This is a neat chapter and awesome ending.: )
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
I love the ending chapter of The Moving On Job. It was very well written. Keep up the good work.
Melpomene Themis chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
I loved The Trust Job and the Moving On Job really lives up to your previous one shot. I'm really enjoying the storyline, and your writing is wonderful as always - plus Eliot/Quinn works so well with your storyline. Great job :)
SivanShemesh chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
More please.

Thank you for writing, as I enjoyed reading it.

Keep up the magnificent work that you are doing on your fic and update as soon as you can.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great weekend and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
darkmoonlady chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
nice chapiter
Q and Eliot are so cute
friendly darkmoonlady
FictionMaker007 chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
Please finish,I really like how the story is progressing even with the (sorry) Eliot/Quinn fluff
FictionMaker007 chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
That's how I felt when I saw the last episode, but they can't really continue it cuz the ending is pretty self explanatory