Reviews for 25TH HUNGER GAMES
snoozinghamster chapter 15 . 12/31/2012
i think you should do it from tributes POV! very good, i have a feeling he is going to turn evil and become extremly vicious
Ironicduck chapter 15 . 12/30/2012
Just going back a chapter or two, I really like how you presented Flixx, and I have the feeling him and Sasha could make an unexpectedly good team.

Also, I think the idea of the overall point of view is a very good one, and I think that's the way you'd do it best :D
MMJ.Rich chapter 15 . 12/30/2012
This guy seems cool. He has spunk, no doubt about it, but he is not overconfident. I am looking forward to see what you do with him.
snoozinghamster chapter 14 . 12/30/2012
really good, feel sorry for her, she could be an intresting charecter
MMJ.Rich chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
Ahhh, I was hoping for a tribute like this. His world will come crashing down once he enters the arena. I can't wait for the arena to start :)
Future Fantasy Writer chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
Hey, did you name the chapters? I think you did, which is really nice! Thanx! Great chappie, and update soon! :)
FFWS
TEAM BUTTERCUP894 chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
Awesome chapter! Update sooooon!
katsparkle13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Hmm..this is awkward. Doesn't Quell mean to "stop something"? I always thought that's where the name came from...
MMJ.Rich chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
So Alicia must have known Barian beforehand. But, she doesn't know, just how deadly Barian can be.
K.A. HEAYSMAN chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
Hi everybody!
I just wanted to say thankyou to all the wonderful reviews!
I know my work isn't that long or descriptive enough at the moment, but I want to get the reapings completed before going into much detail.
I need more arena ideas! I've had 3 brilliant ones so far, but I'd like more choice.
Also, thankyou to Patchwork Doll for letting me know that I couldn't post an author's note as an individual chapter.
Once the reapings are out of the way, I hope to include some authors notes, where I can include shout-outs, answers to any questions your not sure of etc. Thankyou so much for staying with me, and enjoy!
K.A. Heaysman
snoozinghamster chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
Very good like the bit with barian
Future Fantasy Writer chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
Wow...you update fast.
Did I already say that? Probably. But it's true. And your writing is pretty good, too! You must really care about this. And that's a good thing. I don't know if you want to be an author someday, but I must say, it would make a fabulous career for you.
My one suggestion would be to name the chapters. If you need help on that, let me know and I'll tell you how. But besides that, you're doing great! Keep writing!
FFWS
MMJ.Rich chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
Oooh! I was smiling all through this. You really got his character well and shown how arrogant he is, I LOVE IT! Keep it up bud
Future Fantasy Writer chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
Wow, you update fasssst!
Patchwork Doll chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
This chapter is in violation of Fanfiction Rules and Guidelines.

Entries not allowed:
-stories: lists, bloopers, polls, previews, challenges, author notes, and etc.
or two liners.
: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.
with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.
form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.
/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

This chapter contains solely non-story content formatted into an author's note (Violation of Rule 1).

In order to remedy this situation, I suggest you do one of the following,
- Delete the story entirely.
- Delete the chapter in question (chapter 9) and refrain from publishing any other non-story chapters.

Failure to comply with Fanfiction Rules and Guidelines will force me to report this chapter, which may result in the deletion of this story and the temporary/permanent ban of the author's account. For any further information, do not hesitate to contact me via private messaging.

- Patch