Reviews for 25TH HUNGER GAMES
MMJ.Rich chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
This guy sounds mysterious. I am feeling drawn by this guy. I wonder what his secret is!
Heart of Sunshine chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
I have an arena idea for you, and it's really detailed:
Hogwarts style arena! With the huge castle with so many places to hide in, and Peeves as a mutt that patrols around and attacks you if he finds you inside the Hogwarts castle. And outside on the Hogwarts Grounds, you could have the lake with the giant squid mutt, and evil mermaid mutts. And of course the forbidden forest, filled with all kinds of mutts like giants and evil centaurs. Stuff like that.
Hope you like this idea!
snoozinghamster chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
Very good. Love how you portrayed her. One thing cal us her older sister not brother.
TEAM BUTTERCUP894 chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
wow! great reapings so far! continue, and i will follow!
snoozinghamster chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
rely liked it, would like it even more if u didnt delete this asd im writing in. very ggod th0u
MMJ.Rich chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
This was great just like always. Coda seems confident, but not too confident. He seems like one to watch out for in the arena.
Ironicduck chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
Yay :) Good job with Samrin - I just can't wait to see all the other reapings and then the Games and oh gosh, it's very exciting :D
Heart of Sunshine chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
Wow, this is great! I hope you update again soon. I can't wait for you to get to District Eleven. Alessandra doesn't seem like a normal Career, as she regrets volunteering. I like that though, can't have every Career basic and brutal. I also am intrigued by 'Gold, just Gold'. Very nice chapter.
MMJ.Rich chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
Another great chapter and the first two careers are shown. I can't wait to see the rest of the characters. Keep it up bud
Future Fantasy Writer chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
She seems like an interesting character...mmmm...
Update soon!
-FFWS
Ironicduck chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
Great first two introductions! Can't wait for the next chapter (mainly because it's my guy :D). I look forward to see how they all progress! Great job!
Wolfpup the Great chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
update soon please! I wanna see my guy at his reaping! District 11 to win!
Emmeline C. Thornbrooke chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
I like the chapter! Can't wait for the D1 female Reaping chapter.
LinneaPike chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
:-)
MMJ.Rich chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
Gold is an arrogant little so and so. But he is a career and I LOVE the careers :) Good chapter bud :D
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »