Reviews for Gravity of Devils
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
I don't know.. This story made me feel sad and... tired. Just reading that these things happened through the course of years and all the high and low points, I'm exhausted. It was different, and I think I learn to like it the more I think about it.
Sheeijan chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
This was really excellent. I loved the ups and downs of their relationship, the way it shifted and grew and ebbed. I find their opposites and likes so fascinating. I mean seriously, they to so freaking well together! Thanks for writing!
CelestialTomatoMonkey chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
OMG this is so wonderfully in character! this was beautiful, absolutely beautiful. keep up the good writing, and I hope to see more stories like this out there.

-CTM
AnonymusDragon chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Wow, this was the most absolutely beautiful BlackIce or RotG fanfiction i have read. It is, in fact one of the very best fanfictions i have read in a very long time. I was thinking of Writing a BlackIce myself but i do fear it would not measure up in my own mind now. Thank you for such an extremely enjoyable emotional story that captures the characters so perfectly. )
IPreferLemonPie chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
BEST PITCHFROST STORY EVER. BEST PITCHFROST STORY EVER.

DAMN. I LOVED THIS.

And your writing style is beautiful.
Wally chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
oh my gosh I loveee your stories, please write more of these! 3
ztanita chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
And this one is great too. Gosh, I love the way you write these guys. I hope you'll write more for this pairing. Thank you for this wonderful story.
Raspberrih chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Omg.

Sorry, I haven't read the fic yet, but the first few paragraphs made me kind of too excited to read. I love your fics.

Am going to go read it now.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Hmmm... 'tis a good story indeed!
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Oh man, this is pretty sad. :'(
MY FEELS. They're on full force!
exaigon chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
So cute!
MomoSenpai8907 chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Aww this chapter made me feel like my heart was breaking and cry :(but i so cant wait for the next chapter
Blood Thirsty Angle chapter 1 . 12/11/2012