Reviews for Coveted
TheLoveOfApples chapter 15 . 11/13
I saw a post on Tumblr and decided to re-read this story and I am not disappointed. I couldn't put it down over the last 10 hours! This story succeeded in breaking my heart and making me sob uncontrollably so many times that I lost count, but there were also times where it made me smile so hard my cheeks hurt and there were moments that made me feel like I needed 10 cold showers just to calm down lol. It is a brilliantly told, beautiful story of love that I'm glad to have had the pleasure to read. You're an amazing writer and I would just like to thank you for this incredible story!
katvrah chapter 15 . 11/8
That was a great story and I am really glad that Emma didnt die at the end .
katvrah chapter 9 . 11/5
This is an amazing story and it is really , very hot ! I wanted to review at the last chapter but now I just have to say it : My God ! What can poor Regina do ? Everyone is coming on so hard to her that I wanted to laugh ! I really hope she did that Melanie girl in her office last night but smt tells she didnt .
Great job. I loved this story. Great plot, intriguing character twists. Love to see more, that is, a sequel that explores the aftermath, Ruby finding herself and maybe love of her own
i love love love this story, thank you for sharing with us ;)
Liness chapter 15 . 8/30
Holy hell! Going to take some time for my heart rate to settle after that! Thank you.
ouatislikecrack chapter 15 . 7/18
I read this story two years ago. and it wasn't complete in was so angry because it was getting really good. and today I remembered it, so I found it, and read it again but am so glad it's complete now..I stayed up until 3am to read it and I am CRYING. I never expected this story to be sad at the end. it was such a surprise to me. anyways this story is captivating. I love it.
Lbrickhaus chapter 15 . 7/3
I really LOVED this story! I am going to read all of your fics! Thanks and please keep writing!
ShipHappens chapter 15 . 4/5
so i got to the part where - to MY ABJECT HORROR - emma died. and i stopped reading. i thought *as ANYone would* WTF, like what the ACTUAL fk? take us all the way there, let them have their moment and they're crying and then fallen by red's wolf.

i thought how fkn as i collected myself from the disbelief, i scrolled quickly to where i noticed something about her being in hospital...after my heart rate calmed, i went back to where i stopped w/melanie's inner monologue about anything *permanent* happening to one emma swan.

but dayuuuuuum, this was a LOT. genius, but a LOT. unexpected that is certain and well...i tip my hat to you. i really do. this story has been so many things as you've drawn us in, but that ending. fk ME!

i now must read your other stuffs, if i haven't already.
anyway, TY. this was a story i happened upon last night - idk how actually but whatever. i'm rambling. but the "fuck off, regina" line was priceless. mad propbs!
ShipHappens chapter 12 . 4/5
*cough twat-pocket cough*
ShipHappens chapter 11 . 4/5
Ok, now I really find Emma infuriating with the constant push/pull. Jesus fkn CHRIST already!
ShipHappens chapter 9 . 4/5
Hurray! Jealous!Emma!

I had a feeling Melanie might do something, finally stop playing and take some action. Perhaps now Emma will realize how Regina felt being stuck in that bathroom stall many chapters ago.

Soooooo angsty! Yay!
ShipHappens chapter 8 . 4/5

Crazy hot, like way unexpected. Forgot what Emma was capable of..and now Ruby.
ShipHappens chapter 7 . 4/5
ShipHappens chapter 6 . 4/5
Whoaaaa! I sorta expected Emma to do something in the bathroom, but what do I know. Maybe Emma will break up w/Ruby before she does more damage. Maybe not.