Reviews for Coveted
Kira chapter 15 . 9/18
I found this fanfiction absolutely amazing. I was searching for a good Swan Queen fanfiction and this turned out to be fantastic. Your use of vocabulary was very complex and the story felt real and it resembled the characters really well. I was expecting Emma to die at the end and found myself crying from the wolf attack until the end, but also laughing at Snow and Regina's reaction. It would make me so happy if you made a prequel to this fanfiction because I feel there is definitely potential and I'd like to see Emma and Regina's relationship develope.
daydreamer1020 chapter 15 . 8/6
excellent story!thank you very much for sharing!
This is the epitome of why I left Swan Queen years ago. I suddenly found myself in this massive group of JMo fanatics who had one single minded agenda. to see Emma in any lesbian relationship or at least kiss a girl. It was impossible getting any swen to talk about Regina as her own character and not just the generic woman who only knows how to do three things. In every story Regina cooks, tends to Emma's wounds, and goes down on her, it seems to be the only thing Regina knows how to do sexually. I forgot that she somehow seems to enjoy Emma being mean and abusive and having demeaning and humiliating sex. if the roles had been reversed you would have had to go into witness protection because of the Regina hate.
WafflesnRizzles chapter 15 . 4/30
I thoroughly enjoyed this! So much so that I stayed up till 3:30 am to finish it in one go. I really enjoyed how much of a selfish asshole Emma was, mostly because my shipper heart could see her doing this exact same thing with Hook and Regina. I also enjoyed prude/denial Regina and realization Regina, because I always see her as someone who loves so deeply but only after miles and miles of walls are breached. Great job, my friend! You're a fantastic writer.
autumnstar88 chapter 5 . 4/8
I think Emma is harassing regina here way too much that I wonder why she didn't get reprimanded of her behavior. Specially in work place. I understand Regina does it on some other story, however its not overly sexual harassment.
TiAdoro914 chapter 15 . 2/27
Wow, that was nothing like what I expected it to be but I really enjoyed it nonetheless. Very moving, and the struggles you brought to life were quite profound. Would love to read a sequel to this and see how they build a relationship on that foundation.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/10/2015
This is the second time I've read your story and loved reading it just like the first time. I wish it didn't have to end. I really hope you will write a sequel. You're an incredible writer, I look forward to reading more of your stories. Thanks for writing this one, it's one of my all time favourites!
Arial Wolf chapter 15 . 11/28/2015
Wow emotional rollercoaster but bloody awesome story
Brilliant thank you
TheLoveOfApples chapter 15 . 11/13/2015
I saw a post on Tumblr and decided to re-read this story and I am not disappointed. I couldn't put it down over the last 10 hours! This story succeeded in breaking my heart and making me sob uncontrollably so many times that I lost count, but there were also times where it made me smile so hard my cheeks hurt and there were moments that made me feel like I needed 10 cold showers just to calm down lol. It is a brilliantly told, beautiful story of love that I'm glad to have had the pleasure to read. You're an amazing writer and I would just like to thank you for this incredible story!
katvrah chapter 15 . 11/8/2015
That was a great story and I am really glad that Emma didnt die at the end .
katvrah chapter 9 . 11/5/2015
This is an amazing story and it is really , very hot ! I wanted to review at the last chapter but now I just have to say it : My God ! What can poor Regina do ? Everyone is coming on so hard to her that I wanted to laugh ! I really hope she did that Melanie girl in her office last night but smt tells she didnt .
Guest chapter 15 . 10/3/2015
Great job. I loved this story. Great plot, intriguing character twists. Love to see more, that is, a sequel that explores the aftermath, Ruby finding herself and maybe love of her own
Guest chapter 15 . 9/26/2015
i love love love this story, thank you for sharing with us ;)
Liness chapter 15 . 8/30/2015
Holy hell! Going to take some time for my heart rate to settle after that! Thank you.
ouatislikecrack chapter 15 . 7/18/2015
I read this story two years ago. and it wasn't complete in was so angry because it was getting really good. and today I remembered it, so I found it, and read it again but am so glad it's complete now..I stayed up until 3am to read it and I am CRYING. I never expected this story to be sad at the end. it was such a surprise to me. anyways this story is captivating. I love it.