Reviews for Coveted
Sequel?
I miss your swanqueen stories so much I hope you one day write for them again
Sammii16 chapter 15 . 12/13/2018
KUDOS
Thank you for this amazing adventure.
Definitely would buy DVD lol seriously an awesome story.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/4/2018
Love it... wouldn’t mind a sequel for follow up!
gemaDilemma chapter 1 . 11/2/2018
I've only just entered this whole fanfic universe and I can honestly say this is and will always be one of my favorites.

The writing was superb, and really well thought of (except for little interaction between Em and Henry which I found odd ). Well done!
Evenwolvesdream chapter 3 . 10/9/2017
Well this story sure changed my look on certain baked goodsyeah i don't think i'll ever be able to look at apple pie the same again.
weezycray chapter 15 . 9/29/2017
This story is exquisitely written. I am glad you decided to keep Emma alive and give her a chance to be happy again.
Jessie chapter 15 . 8/22/2017
Just wondering if you will ever start writing for SQ again? I miss your writing so much and loved your vampire fic when dusk comes, I still hope you'll continue it one day soon.
mxyormills chapter 2 . 7/14/2017
back to re read one of my favourite fics in the whole world :')
Imagination-On-The-Loose chapter 15 . 5/27/2017
Wonderful job in showing the duality of emotions in Emma, Regina and Ruby. Throughout the story I found myself sympathizing with them all. Great work all around!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/18/2017
God you completely spoiled Emma's character.
There is no way in hell Emma can be a cheater..
Flea78 chapter 15 . 2/14/2017
Wow! Honestly I loved your story! It was so well written and sincere. I know a lot of people can't tolerate cheating and I think you're audacious to have make of Emma a ''cheater''. You showed us a personnage terribly human, with flaws and who makes decisions, bad or good, like everyone in real life.
I like Once Upon A Time, but the show and fanfictions are a little bit too cheesies for me. Yours was not, juste beautiful and right.
Thanks, hope to read you again ;)
weezycray chapter 15 . 1/25/2017
This story is exquisitely written. I am glad you decided to keep Emma alive and give her a chance to redeem herself as you put it, Regina would have been so heart-broken and i doubt she would have been able to move on from that, let's not forget Henry too. What started as a stupid, competitive game was either the best or the worst thing for the two women.

I would love a sequel to see where the relationship goes because we haven't explored it in this story. I'd like to see how they go about in their day to day life, what happens between Ruby and Emma if the latter still has a memories of the attack. Will Emma ever forgive her for that atrocious attack?
weezycray chapter 12 . 1/25/2017
I can't. This is too much heartbreak. I'm almost crying...:(
Guest chapter 15 . 1/15/2017
What happened to the awesome swanqueen Regina is a hot vampire fic?