Reviews for Coveted
mxyormills chapter 2 . 7/14
back to re read one of my favourite fics in the whole world :')
Imagination-On-The-Loose chapter 15 . 5/27
Wonderful job in showing the duality of emotions in Emma, Regina and Ruby. Throughout the story I found myself sympathizing with them all. Great work all around!
God you completely spoiled Emma's character.
There is no way in hell Emma can be a cheater..
Flea78 chapter 15 . 2/14
Wow! Honestly I loved your story! It was so well written and sincere. I know a lot of people can't tolerate cheating and I think you're audacious to have make of Emma a ''cheater''. You showed us a personnage terribly human, with flaws and who makes decisions, bad or good, like everyone in real life.
I like Once Upon A Time, but the show and fanfictions are a little bit too cheesies for me. Yours was not, juste beautiful and right.
Thanks, hope to read you again ;)
weezycray chapter 15 . 1/25
This story is exquisitely written. I am glad you decided to keep Emma alive and give her a chance to redeem herself as you put it, Regina would have been so heart-broken and i doubt she would have been able to move on from that, let's not forget Henry too. What started as a stupid, competitive game was either the best or the worst thing for the two women.

I would love a sequel to see where the relationship goes because we haven't explored it in this story. I'd like to see how they go about in their day to day life, what happens between Ruby and Emma if the latter still has a memories of the attack. Will Emma ever forgive her for that atrocious attack?
weezycray chapter 12 . 1/25
I can't. This is too much heartbreak. I'm almost crying...:(
What happened to the awesome swanqueen Regina is a hot vampire fic?
Guest chapter 15 . 12/21/2016
I liked the story. Hardly ever read many stories where Emma is unfaithful and almost completely selfish. I personally have a hard time understanding and being sympathetic to those that cheat. Makes my head hurt to understand them, so I don't bother. But this story was okay.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/20/2016
"Maybe she's like Dr. Doolittle."

XD hahaha
Guest chapter 15 . 12/20/2016
I wish I had added moats. -Regina

Same statement I make to myself when it comes to my personal life.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2016
Ruby's hands grip the jacket and bring up to her face almost automatically, she breathes in the scent trapped in the collar and her eyes spring open. It wasn't just Emma's scent on the leather. It was Regina's. Ruby's eyes narrow at the woman sleeping in her bed.

Me: OH SHIT! Women and their perfumes -_-
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2016
"Nothing. Enjoy your evening. I'm sure you and the bartender will have a lovely time. I hope your little girlfriend isn't the jealous type."

So now Emma is jealous of anyone Regina smiles at? HAHAHA
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2016
Ruby is all protective of Emma but no one is actually "taking her away". That's all Emma's own doing. Emma is actually harassing Regina and persuing her with her messed up plan.

Emma has already moved on from Ruby and just using her even though she hasn't admitted that to herself.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2016
Chapter 3., whatever is happening there, I'm assuming that's just similar to cat behavior when they're in heat. Granny needs to get a spray bottle or something. And, Ruby knows. Poor Ruby should've been less lenient about this plan.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2016
"Really, Ms. Swan, I am growing rather concerned about you. You have been acting strangely - even for you, and that is really saying something. I sincerely hope you have not become unfit for your position." -Regina

Burn. You tell her girl. Now fire her ass for inappropriate, leud behavior. Regina is being too patient. Has to teach Emma Swan to respect boundaries.