Reviews for Coveted
Great job. I loved this story. Great plot, intriguing character twists. Love to see more, that is, a sequel that explores the aftermath, Ruby finding herself and maybe love of her own
i love love love this story, thank you for sharing with us ;)
Liness chapter 15 . 8/30
Holy hell! Going to take some time for my heart rate to settle after that! Thank you.
ouatislikecrack chapter 15 . 7/18
I read this story two years ago. and it wasn't complete in was so angry because it was getting really good. and today I remembered it, so I found it, and read it again but am so glad it's complete now..I stayed up until 3am to read it and I am CRYING. I never expected this story to be sad at the end. it was such a surprise to me. anyways this story is captivating. I love it.
Lbrickhaus chapter 15 . 7/3
I really LOVED this story! I am going to read all of your fics! Thanks and please keep writing!
ShipHappens chapter 15 . 4/5
so i got to the part where - to MY ABJECT HORROR - emma died. and i stopped reading. i thought *as ANYone would* WTF, like what the ACTUAL fk? take us all the way there, let them have their moment and they're crying and then fallen by red's wolf.

i thought how fkn as i collected myself from the disbelief, i scrolled quickly to where i noticed something about her being in hospital...after my heart rate calmed, i went back to where i stopped w/melanie's inner monologue about anything *permanent* happening to one emma swan.

but dayuuuuuum, this was a LOT. genius, but a LOT. unexpected that is certain and well...i tip my hat to you. i really do. this story has been so many things as you've drawn us in, but that ending. fk ME!

i now must read your other stuffs, if i haven't already.
anyway, TY. this was a story i happened upon last night - idk how actually but whatever. i'm rambling. but the "fuck off, regina" line was priceless. mad propbs!
ShipHappens chapter 12 . 4/5
*cough twat-pocket cough*
ShipHappens chapter 11 . 4/5
Ok, now I really find Emma infuriating with the constant push/pull. Jesus fkn CHRIST already!
ShipHappens chapter 9 . 4/5
Hurray! Jealous!Emma!

I had a feeling Melanie might do something, finally stop playing and take some action. Perhaps now Emma will realize how Regina felt being stuck in that bathroom stall many chapters ago.

Soooooo angsty! Yay!
ShipHappens chapter 8 . 4/5

Crazy hot, like way unexpected. Forgot what Emma was capable of..and now Ruby.
ShipHappens chapter 7 . 4/5
ShipHappens chapter 6 . 4/5
Whoaaaa! I sorta expected Emma to do something in the bathroom, but what do I know. Maybe Emma will break up w/Ruby before she does more damage. Maybe not.
ShipHappens chapter 1 . 4/4
Yup, I'm IN!
LeahTR chapter 2 . 1/16
And it's great to read a fic where Emma is the instigator and the one seducing Regina. Most other fics are the other way around, and I really enjoyed reading this one.
LeahTR chapter 1 . 1/16
This is a really great story: sexual tension, emotions on all sides. You're a great writer, and I didn't want this story to end. Thank you.