Reviews for Sonic the Hedgehog: The Beginning of A New Hero
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 2/4
Omg
aiden fongemie chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
this series is really the juicy secrets,unknown histories,and most of all,LEO AND SINNOS!
SL-Wanderer chapter 21 . 11/21/2013
I love this story! Please go on, I want to know what happens next.
Slayer of Shadows chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Interesting to say the least, jenny. As a matter of fact, you are a very good author. You're not rubbish at all.
Cooldude1453 chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Sinnos can swim i pretty sure about that. Yay more leo vs Sonic battles they are fun to watch/read. Eggman is bieng sort of clever by guessing sinnos cant swim but theres a 50/50 chance about that. To the next chapter!
Cooldude1453 chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
Another awesome chapter this time we actually find out that its sonic and Shadow son (Already knew it btw) And see sinnos and sonic work together which was awesome. Eggman is still hilariously idiotic and makes me laugh and sinnos is just aweome. To the next chapter.
Cooldude1453 chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Really enjoyed the fighting btween Shad and leo and I enjoyed the flashbacks giving me more insight into sinoss's character. (Sorry for the mispeling if I spelled it wong.) Im loking forward to the lessons and how the teachers react. Now onwards to the next chapter.
Cooldude1453 chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Right only one nitpick you didnt put a space when it says defendinghis. Thats it other wise good character development. I already guessed who they are. Im really enjoying the plot. Everyone was in character and I find it funny that sonic thinks that hes going to be tortured but I bet he enjoys it when they get to the house. No onwards to the next chapter!
Cooldude1453 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Wow clifhanger much? XD This is a good story. I'll review every chapter if i can and ill start reading the rest later today. Prepare for your reviews to spike.
bearvalley3365 chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
To answer the question about if Sinnos can swim, I would have to say yes, because even though he is Sonic's son he could be a better swimmer then Sonic.
Shaiti chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Really nice prologue. Now I'm going on to the next chapter.
MyNoseAgreesWithMe chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
Just so you know, Eggman's robots from Sonic X are Decoe (tall golden one you called Decoon), Bocoe (short silver one you called Mocoon), and Bokkun (chao-sized courier you called Vocoon). You may want to fix that.
TheSecretRoman chapter 18 . 4/24/2013
Hey this is a really good story :) there were a few mistakes but no bodies perfect so... anyway yeah! Its got a really interesting story line that i real like! Well done! I'll keep reading!
TailsDoll13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
You know that it's not ' but it's " right?
Otherwise, I don't really like Sonadow, but this shall be fun!
Deranged Shadow Fangirl
The French Demon chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
I'd bet on too much Chaos Energy.