Reviews for A Life Changing Halloween
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 7/31
Bwahahahaaa! OMG only Harry with his potter luck.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 7/31
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! Ooooh how I LOVE the stories where Harry is smart, inventive and not afraid to ask for help.
maxgoof296 chapter 9 . 7/13
Tell him it was a great story
xNaruHina chapter 7 . 7/7
Luna and the girls didn't talk to Fleur in the hot tub about anything that Harry couldn't or shouldn't have been a part of. Harry should have some say in the day he gets married, it is part of his life after all. Don't the girls see that Harry has already been left in the dark and manipulated all his life already? They should WANT to include him in life decisions. They shouldn't want to control him .-.
xNaruHina chapter 6 . 7/6
Meh, Harry should be able to choose who will be his third wife since he is the one that will have to be having a child with her, marrying her, and loving her. It shouldn't be others decisions but his own. Other than that, the story is great so far!
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 7/6
So girls aren't allowed to wear skirts as part of their uniform or? Also, how do the goblins know whether or not anyone entertained doubts on Harry or believed the lies? Can they read everyone's mind or are they just going on how people acted towards Harry and if they said anything out loud?
birdypearl76 chapter 1 . 5/30
[Taps playing ] It was an honor to read your stories and true what they say heaven must be great as they get all the talent
Gravity The Wizard chapter 9 . 5/6
Thankyou.
Rebmul chapter 8 . 4/22
bravo bravo damn I can only imagine the fics silver could have given us had his health not declined even so he's going on my favorite authors
enji-benjy chapter 8 . 3/23
I don't get why he couldn't send an owl anyway? He doesn't need to leave the castle to do that so the wards wouldn't stop him, ...but if he is too lazy to walk up the owlry himself, then that's his problem.
& why doesn't he just owl-order potion ingredients if he's running low?

Dispite above, this is a good story, thanks for writing.
atymer chapter 9 . 2/12
I have enjoyed reading and can tell the author had a lot of fun with his spin on the Potter verse. May Heavenly Father bless him and he continue to spread the joy he had so obviously in life on the other side.
Mr. A. Nonymous chapter 1 . 2/9
Hey nice story, I read the Author Page and would like to say sorry. I have a question 2 May 1998? Any particular Reason?
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 2/1
I suspect, from subtle indications in the story, that Harry and Sirius planned this out beforehand.
DukeBrymin chapter 5 . 1/29
You wrote:

Neville waited until after dinner to propose shocking not only Hermione but the adults. When she quit kissing him, Hermione said a definite yes. Neville slipped the engagement ring that went with the set on her finger, which got him more kisses. They flooed Potter Manor and that initiated a party at Harry's since there were more people there and lunch was ready.

I'm wondering where Harry's place is, if Neville proposed at dinner, then they flooed to Harry's and had lunch.
greypilgrim1776 chapter 9 . 1/18
My condolences to your family. I really enjoyed your dad's stories. He will be missed. Thank you for keeping his stories up. Sorry this is way late, but it was only recently that I learned of his passing.