Reviews for A Life Changing Halloween
mobulis chapter 6 . 4/20
If the whole point was kill harry for his money then why didn't snape just let quirrle kill him with the broom jinx?
Dave210 chapter 8 . 2/28
Whole story review - Great story! Harry with a harem AND attitude. Very well written, action packed, interesting and it has Goblins. (I love Goblins in HP FF) This relatively short story (45k words) tells a complete tale better than a most that I have read two to three times as long. Definitely one of my favorites. Highly recommended read.
hawkswench chapter 8 . 1/17
I hate to see the last chapters of your stories. I try to slowly read them so they last longer.
David M. Potter chapter 2 . 1/6
Great story!
Midnight Venom chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
The ONLY thing I don't like about this story (I love everything else) is how... bossy Harry's wives and the other women are. There's no other word for it. Luna pulls Harry by the ear, gets in his face, orders him to propose to Fleur - her acting like that would make me rebellious and angry, I wouldn't want anyone choosing my third wife/husband or making plans behind my back. Harry is all "Yes, dear, whatever you say dear" and that's not how a relationship should go in my eyes, whether they love each other or not. And Harry is just not the type of person to put up with that. Especially with Luna, a CHILD, smacking Sirius' head. And Daphne smacking Harry's... they all just act like overbearing, annoying mothers with the added addition of affection and sex. That's my opinion, anyway. I like everything else, I've read the story a few times, I just... find myself too aggravated by that part in the story. I can't imagine anyone being happy bowing down to someone all the time, let alone three people. It's ridiculous. It's supposed to be an equal marriage and you could say I'm taking it too far, but... telling Harry "next time it will be two hours with your nose in a corner" or something of the sort and him being terrified of inciting their wrath? Sounds like a bunch of mothers I would be praying to get away from as soon as possible. But, yeah, I get it's your story, so you can do what you want with it, I just kind of needed to vent my frustration with the whole thing. It's built up from multiple stories like this. I just can't stand it when they have the men be terrified of the women, allow the women to curse and hex and smack the men and yell at them ... and the men just take it and don't get angry and cower in fear with a lot of "yes dear"'s. But yeah, I'll end this now, sorry for the rant, didn't mean to make it like this and I really do like your story, it's not meant to be hate. Just a criticism over something that's rather frustrating and annoying.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
Outstanding chapter and story.

gunny
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
DAWMN bombshell after bombshell after bombshell
ElementalMaster16 chapter 8 . 9/17/2014

MelJ
adafrog chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
Very good, thanks.
rb2312 chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Really great finish to a nice story.
Glad i finally go to finish reaing it. Ch1 & 2. Read Dec 2012. All the rest read May 2014.

The bit where harry summons voldy's wand before the rat could give it to him, makes me wonder what would have happened if he thought of that little trick in cannon.

really love the way that the longbottom weading was brought forward after harry spoke with neville. Though i suspect by that time our faverite bookworm was just asdesperate to move their priverlages to the next level. (All ways the quiet ones)

Woild have really loved to be there when molly found out she had a dragon named after her. Also like to think that harry's kids called her granny. Fred and george would definitely get uncle status.

would also like to think that fleur introduced bill to a veela cousin of hers. Can not imgine the next gen without a part veela vicky weasley. Even if by a different mum.

Well done
rb2312 chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
Really great chapter

Thought tgere was an error when you had dumbles clearing dragon dung. The you had bill explain it.
Theoretucally he could be shovelling what is left of his own eaten body parts.

Love how even potrait lily has the three marauders under control.

Glad fleur now has the same status as daphne and luna
rb2312 chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
Really great chapter.

love tge potrait room. Especially the fact that james and lily are there.
harry finally gets to meet his parents (sort of)

One thing is sure. With fleur joining the family, if harry was not into blondes before, he is now.

Nice trials and a few things cleared up. Interesting about the dursleys.
i wonder if harry will reveres his earlier call to kick patunia and dudley out of the evens family.

Was a bit concerned that being fed to a dragon was too quick and thus to good for dumbles. But you solved that nicely.

Forgot to mention in last review: -
Potential ron and sally ann pairing. Interesting choice. Can see her being better for him than lavander.
also if the family magic was stripped from the guy that tried to gain hermione and given to both the neville and hermione's families, does that mean that her parents get a little bit of magic. Even if only enough to allow them to see things previously hidden from them.
rb2312 chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
Nice christmas chapter.

great time had by all.

glad hermione got betrothed and just in time.

Given the compression ages, i would not be suprised to find some of the older GAM students returning from the hilidays wearing wedding rings.