Reviews for A Life Changing Halloween
emthereble chapter 9 . 4/22
I am very sad to hear that, as he was a great writer!
Dogco94 chapter 8 . 4/16
Rest In Peace, Sir.
Bmast chapter 9 . 3/25
I've read this story multiple times. It's a great story, I'm glad it was shared with the world.
lilashannah chapter 8 . 3/22
another great story.. thank you.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 8 . 2/9
interesting.
redwoodl chapter 2 . 1/10
One of the funniest fics I've ever read - not because it's good, but because it's one of the worst. Absolutely ridiculous.
xNaruHina chapter 2 . 12/31/2016
Why do all harem stories have the first girl have a say in the other girls? It should be Harry's choice ego he goes out with an marries, not the first girls. She isn't the one marrying them or making life (unless the girls end up into that) so they shouldn't pick who he ends up with...
diddyk2345 chapter 9 . 12/21/2016
This is an amazing story and may silverdollar rest in peace
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
I galeon 5 £ 7,5 $
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 8 . 12/5/2016
An amazing story here! Very well written!
Elspethswann chapter 9 . 10/3/2016
dhamann7878 chapter 8 . 9/30/2016
very good story and I'm saddened to know that there will be no more from this author
Nemo7777 chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
A lot of lazy writing and cliches here. Goblin hospital wing. Harry instantly overcomes years of malnutrition with a potion. Harry is noble. Harry has lots of money. The goblins as an auxiliary court system with the power to levy fines. Etc. Etc. There are ways to accomplish fixing Harry's life without being derivative. The only one missing is the shopping trip.

Still with you but just barely.
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 7/31/2016
Bwahahahaaa! OMG only Harry with his potter luck.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! Ooooh how I LOVE the stories where Harry is smart, inventive and not afraid to ask for help.