Reviews for Sweet Jealousy
complete chapter 1 . 4/29
If this story is completed please mark it as completed
Rosita's sisterr chapter 1 . 4/29
To translate my sister's comment since i read her this story and translated it for her to understand i will translate her review

"Perfect fan fiction story. I must ask if you could continue the story after all we all need drama in Alejandro and Heather's relationship."

I agree with her on the drama but it would be nice to see the details added to the plot you gave a great chance to make the best multi chapter fic please,don't waste it.
Carmen
Rosita chapter 1 . 4/29
Perfecto historia de la ficción del ventilador. Le ruego que si usted podría continuar la historia después de todo todos necesitamos drama en la relación de Alejandro y Heather
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I LOVE YOUR VERSION OF TDWT SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE ACTUAL
Thecookiedude chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Good job!
KatieK101 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I loved this! I especially loved Alejandro's take-charge attitude.
ArtsyPaige chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
alejandro is just like "i know duncan will never steal heather"s heart but... I'M STILL GOING TO DESTROY HIM" sweet SWEET jealousy
I love you chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This was very nicely written fanfiction. It's so adorbs, its hard to find very well written aleheather fanfics you for brightening my day 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Coolz..
Technical Technicalities chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Lol, this was such a cute AleHeather fix! Sierra was just plain stupid in this, XD
Jaynezstar chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I just realise i never reviewed to this...

I still LUV it
Unknown Cupcake chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This is amazing! I absolutely love this! The way Heather and Alejandro got together was every Aleheather fangirl's dream, yet still in character, and that takes a lot of skill. This is probably one of my favorite Aleheather stories, and I'll be sure to check out your other stories.
Smiles1998 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I Luved this!
I'll Cover Angel and Collins chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This was awesome. I like it.