Reviews for The Order in Chaos
cabbieforhire chapter 1 . 7/11
Everything was great - except for something is just a bit of a pet peeve for me in the Avengers fandom. Which Natasha being able to outsmart/out lie/out-whatever Loki. Natasha is BAMF of the truest form but Loki would trounce her.

(I've always thought that in the scene where she 'tricks' Loki when he's in the cage that he actually won. How could getting Bruce to go all rampage-y be his plan? Clint didn't know they would recruit the guy and even if he did, how would Loki know he would be brought to the same place as Bruce? I've always thought Loki saw Bruce during his frog march and realized he could use this to his advantage. Because how was he planning on bringing the Other Guy out? Stare into the cameras and make snide remarks, hoping that Bruce it watching and that it upsets him? I think Natasha did actually surprise him by faking her tears only because Loki would consider her weaker than she is because she's human, but everything else? She played right into his hands. After 'figuring out his plan' what did she do? Go immediately to Bruce, treat him like he's an idiot and a threat. So, Natasha got like half a point on that but Loki got a full seven.)

I did not mean to write all that but it's been done so oh well. (Sorry if it made it seem like I didn't like your story, I just got a little off topic - sort of.)
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
That's haht you think, Hill. Just you wait. I love it! Surprised to see Clint portrayed like that, but I can understand his mentality. Well done!
EbonyWing chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I really like this idea. :)
skylaeatpie chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
That was amazing... you should write more!
ripper34 chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Good story
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Interesting...I liked all their little tests:-)
You really need to write more Avengers stories. I'm not supposed to know anything about Age of Ultron yet, *cough cough* I read spoilers cause it's already out in Europe apparently, *cough* and I'm already obsessed with Quicksilver aka Pietro.
Anywho, I meep rambling. Another great story!
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
expand on this, please.
Lynn92 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Nice one! I like it. Another!
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
*eyes grow wide* Oooooo!
*Tony groans* Great! Just great! She's gonna fangirl!
*Tam gushes* LOKI!
*Bruce winces* Ouch, that's a new pitch.
*Tony glares* Great, now she's hooked (again!). She's gonna be impossible to work with now.
*Bruce blinks* You work with her?
*Tony gulps* Uhhhh...
*Tam glomps him* You betcha, Brucy! We're besties!
*Tony squirms* Shouldn't you be reviewing or something?
*Tam pauses* Hmm, review this story? Why that's an AWESOME idea! *settles in to review*

1)I love how it's Clint who knows and helps. I adore stories like this (and yours in about my favorite so far...actually can't remember any others right now). Clint's so, so...GAH! I can't even describe how much I love him in this story. He protects Loki and, I think I read this right, agrees to help him with it all. Go Clint!

2)Aw, the Avengers are so awesome, defending Loki like that. *chuckles* Figures Fury would tell Hill to pretend just so they could see what the Team's reaction would be. Hate that Fury's so sneaky, but love it too (yeah, we've got a love-hate relationship, him and I). Kind of makes me wonder how Odin and everyone else would react if they found out. *hint, hint*

All in all? So going in my favorites! Love, love, LOVE it to death! Thanks for writing and posting it. :D

Tamuril2
Mystic 777 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
*sighs in regret* ah, if only...
This was pretty awesome though. Thanks for sharing it. :D
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
angrbodagiantess chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Cute! Fluffy. I love protective!Avengers, and not exactly implausible if Loki somehow *was* under the influence of the Tesseract. I like that Clint's the one who initiates the whole thing, makes sense.
Nice little one-shot, a fun read. ;)
ArainaHaldthin chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
That was a very new and interesting take. I really like it. You should do a sequel though about Loki being good. I've never read something where Clint and Loki are friends. Good job :)
Eavis chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Oh Valar /please/ yes. Please, give us this. This was the best transition I've read in months - thank you so much.