Reviews for The Order in Chaos
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 7/26
That's haht you think, Hill. Just you wait. I love it! Surprised to see Clint portrayed like that, but I can understand his mentality. Well done!
EbonyWing chapter 1 . 7/19
I really like this idea. :)
skylaeatpie chapter 1 . 7/4
That was amazing... you should write more!
ripper34 chapter 1 . 5/18
Good story
Elaine Weasley chapter 1 . 4/27
Interesting...I liked all their little tests:-)
You really need to write more Avengers stories. I'm not supposed to know anything about Age of Ultron yet, *cough cough* I read spoilers cause it's already out in Europe apparently, *cough* and I'm already obsessed with Quicksilver aka Pietro.
Anywho, I meep rambling. Another great story!
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 3/9
Loved it!
expand on this, please.
Lynn92 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Nice one! I like it. Another!
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
*eyes grow wide* Oooooo!
*Tony groans* Great! Just great! She's gonna fangirl!
*Tam gushes* LOKI!
*Bruce winces* Ouch, that's a new pitch.
*Tony glares* Great, now she's hooked (again!). She's gonna be impossible to work with now.
*Bruce blinks* You work with her?
*Tony gulps* Uhhhh...
*Tam glomps him* You betcha, Brucy! We're besties!
*Tony squirms* Shouldn't you be reviewing or something?
*Tam pauses* Hmm, review this story? Why that's an AWESOME idea! *settles in to review*

1)I love how it's Clint who knows and helps. I adore stories like this (and yours in about my favorite so far...actually can't remember any others right now). Clint's so, so...GAH! I can't even describe how much I love him in this story. He protects Loki and, I think I read this right, agrees to help him with it all. Go Clint!

2)Aw, the Avengers are so awesome, defending Loki like that. *chuckles* Figures Fury would tell Hill to pretend just so they could see what the Team's reaction would be. Hate that Fury's so sneaky, but love it too (yeah, we've got a love-hate relationship, him and I). Kind of makes me wonder how Odin and everyone else would react if they found out. *hint, hint*

All in all? So going in my favorites! Love, love, LOVE it to death! Thanks for writing and posting it. :D

Tamuril2
Mystic 777 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
*sighs in regret* ah, if only...
This was pretty awesome though. Thanks for sharing it. :D
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
angrbodagiantess chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Cute! Fluffy. I love protective!Avengers, and not exactly implausible if Loki somehow *was* under the influence of the Tesseract. I like that Clint's the one who initiates the whole thing, makes sense.
Nice little one-shot, a fun read. ;)
ArainaHaldthin chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
That was a very new and interesting take. I really like it. You should do a sequel though about Loki being good. I've never read something where Clint and Loki are friends. Good job :)
Eavis chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Oh Valar /please/ yes. Please, give us this. This was the best transition I've read in months - thank you so much.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/26/2013