Reviews for Slowing Down
QuentinTNT chapter 1 . 6/23
Hello great job
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Cool idea for a story. I loved reading it and hope to read more stories from you!
super-rat chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Hehe! This story gave me some delightfully warm fuzzies! So thanks for that!
falconrukichi chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
wow! i like the way you make tooth can change to her human form if she needed and thats what make this story interesting i wish she can do that in real story too i need more frostbite from you even its been 2 years the story had passed.
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Feeding the fire? Hmmm... as a hardcore (but fairly new) Frostbite shipper I found this both adorable and I can see her more human form being... of use :)
I hope you don't mind if it makes it into a story or two of my own in future. I'm happy to credit you as I think you have come up with a great idea.
TheAngelofIego chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I do 'dig'! This is so fluffy! I love it! Such a nice read!
sparklevampFTW chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I laughed so hard at the line "I believe a young man whom I once came across during my time called this particular look a 'smolder'." LOL FLYNN RYDER.

The ending had me squealing! This was too cute! EEE! x3 I really liked the idea though, about her changing form. That's so creative.
Hopelessly Unromantic chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I dig. I dig very much so.
This is very well-written and I love the idea and oh my goodness-I really don't know what to say. I approve of this. (Except you really don't need my approval for anything because you're an amazing writer as it is.)

Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
zxfhsdfjahsgkflaƱ THISS IS PERFECTIONNNNNNN sjdnad oh god i love it i just love it it was so perfectand ugh i cant take all my feellssssshbs,fsjbajsd a
DreamerAtDawn chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
you should make it more than a one shot :)
piku chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
nicely done, here! short and sweet but nothing rushed. :) love how you described tooth's process of molting in a rationally realistic manner. gotta love the invitation to bed XD
UnpolishedRuby chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
love it !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
AHH i love the refrence!SMOLDER! hehe... corny is fine kinda cool youd think up something like that
Noire Salvatore chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This is a great work of art my friend!
Moviegirl05 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Adorable :D! You should write another story :).