Reviews for Sniffles
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This is SO fucking cute!
StrawberryDuckFeathers chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
First of all, this fic is so easy to relate to! Colds may not be particularly serious illnesses, but they're still a pain to catch. :P I love how well you've captured it- the constant coughing, the sneezing, the snot, the stuffy head...everything! I found the ending sweet, the little snuggle on the sofa. :3 It was kind of like a 'We'll pull through' moment. :D This fic was really fun and a relaxing read, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. You've kept both Kurt and Rachel so wonderfully in-character. :)

(I mean god, have you seenthe) Space needed between 'seen' and 'the'. Also, I think 'god' needs to be capitalised here, since it's being referred to as a name, and not as a regular noun.

proper noun/name: [ He is like God! ]
Regular noun: [ the god of corn blessed them.]

. ("Maybe if you'd thought ahead and taken some zinc then none of this would have ever happened.) Needs another speech mark at the end.

.( "Oh god,) 'Oh,God,'

. (You bought Twinnings!") 'Twinnings' is spelt 'Twinings'. I used to think it was Twinnings, too, but the amount of tea adverts in the UK drills the spellings of tea brands into your brain. :P

You've done a lovely job here. Well done! Will fave and add to my community of awesomeness. :3