Reviews for Ricocheted
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Beautiful
KLoveMe chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This... Is... AMAZING! I LOVE IT!

oh, and btw, you're not wrong about them...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I Love This! You Should Write A Book!-Bellatrix7LilyPotter6928Curl y
xBBx chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Very odd, but I like it!
B
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Absolutely gorgeous. I don't know what I was expecting from this, but it is beauty fic-ified.

I think my favourite part of the whole thing was the RonHermione because I love them so much and ship them so hard. Regardless of the fact that this is a HarryGinny, the RonHermione spoke to me the most.

That said, the whole premise is fantastic and tragic and beautiful and stunning and delightfully stealable. (I'm joking! ...sort of ),

Anyway, Cass, you can't help but scrawl perfection, can you?

(hey paula what do you do when you can't sleep and the forums are down? oh nothing just STALK MY WIVES)
Allie chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I don't feel like logging in...it's been so long.

This is beautiful, though. Really, it is. I love it. And thank you for writing this for me 3 I connect to Ginny a lot in this piece, and any Hinny makes me happy.
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Such a great idea, can't imagine what it would be like if people did have "labels". Great ending.
Account needs 2 be deleted chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I liked this! It was clever :)
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Amazing. Truly amazing piece. I loved how all of Harry's labels contradicted each other, because everyone looked at him differently. You described them all so well, and the way you wrote this was really original. I've never seen this before, and I loved it. :) Great work!
Ravenclaw Writer chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
this was such a brilliant idea, i don't even know what to do. do you mind if i ever write something for it, not quite the same, but also using the label idea? it'd probably even be a different fandom.. if not, i totally get it.
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This was really good! Great job with this one!
Namna-dono chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Such an amazing idea.

Though I have to say that I prefer the description of Ron and Hermione than Harry and Ginny. (Though that's probably because I'm not a Hinny fan). The anonomity, I think, was much better.