Reviews for Without the Snow
Grace chapter 11 . 12/8/2014
Loved it!
RangerCoffee chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
Hey! EPIC STORY, uh, could you tell rangers apprentice that I'm a huge fan of flanagan too and that if she's read the whole RA series she should try the Brotherband books (the fifth one came out this morning) and also there's rumors of another companion series coming along... I would do it myself but i can't seem to figure out much . (I'm a transfer from Quotev) THANKS!
Aria Mai Olican-Wren chapter 11 . 3/13/2014
Hmm, wonderful though I would have loved to see Jack having to heal from the injury, still wonderfully done.
MossiStone chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
Amazing
shiarein chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
Love it!
Malica15 chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
Nice job on this! It's a very amazing story! I also liked how you explained the whole redirection of icicle thing at the end. I knew it had something to do with Pitch! :D
Lala land chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
I love story lame ending you should have killed jack
Rain of the Forest chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
Okay... that's a weird way to end a story...
Rain of the Forest chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Good job. :)
buzzbeegoboom chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
WHAT IS THIS
timenspace chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
Hey nice story! And I can't enjoy the snow because there isn't any, in Australia, Christmas means summer, BBQ's and water fights. And how is that your email? It came up with

airborne . fanfiction gmail . com

Is that really your email? Or is it without all the spaces?
And it doesn't snow here even in winter. So there.
Anyway, you did a good job on this story, and if you are even reading this, I do have a few ideas of stories AND I WILL NOT USE EMAIL because I'm... Not alowed. So basically the story idea is that this girl believes in jack and they have fun for a few chapters then she dies, becomes a guardian and has forgotten jack and that jack saved her in her human life, after a while she is in tooths house she finds her memories, finds jack and then they are happy. And you can fit pitch in there too. But it's not like you are reading this anyway. If you did, thanks.
vividRegulator chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
Aww I wish there was a sequel to this it ended just when I started reading it TT
icewindsleetandsnow chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
Hi! So, I'm a little confused. You said that Jack couldn't make snow, and yet in this chapter he made a BLIZZARD. Could you explain? I love this story, by the way.