Reviews for Don't Stop Believin'
wolviesgal chapter 25 . 11/3/2014
Pure awesomeness!
dae.lyn.7 chapter 25 . 9/22/2014
I wasn't too sure about this from the summary but I ended up really liking it! Excited to see what you've done in the sequel. The Cal-Liz twist there at the farm was a bit of a shock but I liked it. I'm really enjoying Hunter and Sophia.
MoonLunacy chapter 23 . 5/19/2013
MIND BLOWN!
sxevlbtch chapter 25 . 3/23/2013
Great story! I read all of it today and am very happy I did. You have a great handle on the characters and I love how you kept Sophia and Hunter ) kudos for that.
SpawnOfSatan chapter 25 . 3/15/2013
Loved this! can't wait for the sequel
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 25 . 3/10/2013
wonderful story, loved it! thanks for sharing!
SpawnOfSatan chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
I'm addicted to this fan fiction. I LOVE IT. i swear all i've been doing for days is just reading this. keep it up!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 25 . 3/8/2013
Loved your story! Can't wait for the sequel!
chaebin chapter 25 . 3/7/2013
yaaay :D
I'm super curious though. so all this time, while Luz though Cal was her brother, did he see her as his daughter? I have to admit, I really isn't see that coming. but yaaay, story's done, season 2 is done, and Shane is dead. Heather was annoying, but I'm a little sad to see her go, at least for Hunter's sake. waiting for the sequel :)
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 25 . 3/7/2013
Damn! That chapter was a perfect ending! Loved every bit of it and I CANNOT wait for the sequel.

Liz and Darly are perfect for each other. Wishin she was in the show.
And Cal handing her off to Daryl (so to speak) was as good as a daddy handing off their daughter in a wedding. Post appocalypse style.
BakerTennant'sTardis chapter 25 . 3/7/2013
This was a great ending! And I love how Hunter handled Heather. It was weirdly poetic and foreshadowy in a way lol! This was a great story, you made Sera a real person and not a Mary Sue, there was a Shane beat down by Daryl in the story, and that twist with Cal being Sera's father was perfect! All in all, a wonderful story!
PeacefulDuck chapter 25 . 3/7/2013
Sequel!
BlackRose851 chapter 25 . 3/7/2013
great chapter! :D
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 24 . 3/7/2013
I love your story! Update soon!
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 24 . 3/7/2013
Holy damn! You separate them, I will hunt you down!

;)

Loved this chapter. I CANNOT wait for the next!