Reviews for Three's A Crowd
Guest chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
Well first off I would hire a nurse for bath time...there is no way in hell I would let the man I am with help his ex in the bath...
sexymama25 chapter 16 . 6/12/2013
update as soon as possible can't wait to see what happens
Edwards littel Pixxy chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
Very interesting story
craziest-bookworm chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
absolutely loving this story...cant wait for more...
please update soon...i am really excited to know where this story will head to..:)
21zora chapter 16 . 4/25/2013
I like the story so far and would love to know what is going to happen.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/23/2013
way to go eddie!
apriln chapter 16 . 3/22/2013
I hope Rosalie listens to Edward and is nice to Bella but I dont know..
crocuslady chapter 16 . 3/22/2013
as a child of divorce I know that its difficult to lose the family you thought you had. I sided with my mom but she never spoke ill of my dad to me. I was 10. Rose is an adult. She should act like one. Lauren might still be friends with Edward but she can't really be a friend and deserve his help if she doesn't own up to her part in these strained relationships. Lauren can pay for a nurse aide to help her. Isabella is being way too undrstanding here and Edward is going to have to be very firm with Rose and put some boundaries with his ex.
princess07890 chapter 16 . 3/21/2013
Go Edward! I am happy he said that :)
EC4me chapter 16 . 3/21/2013
So Edward wanted to tell Rosalie about the divorce together but Lauren went behind his back and totally dumped everything on Edward, messing up his relationship with his daughter, but he still is kissing (and wiping) Lauren's ass cause things are so amicable between them? Really? Why does he feel guilty that Lauren was a backstabbing bitch and said those things to Rosalie? Also, did Bella actually get with Edward while he was still with Lauren? Cause I thought the thing with them was kind of new and he'd been divorced for a couple of years. If so then it puts Bella in a different light.
mayejrmorris chapter 16 . 3/21/2013
nice story
lilmstran chapter 16 . 3/21/2013
Loved it
Keep going
frostedglaze chapter 16 . 3/21/2013
Forget what I said about Lauren, she is a bitch. How dare she blame Bella for the divorce! After putting a wedge between himself and his daughter, how can Edward be so civil to Lauren?! Apparently he never knew what a bitch his wife is. Maybe that is the reason she has no friends?

Edward better open his eyes.
Little Miss Norty chapter 16 . 3/21/2013
Good on Edward for stating the facts to Rose. I bet it's not going to be easy when they meet.
frostedglaze chapter 15 . 3/21/2013
What a damn brat! Maybe cutting her credit cards will teach her to be civil. How dare she think Alice a flake?! Unless she is friends with Bella? Do Rosalie and Bella go to the same school?