Reviews for Inevitable
Guest chapter 5 . 11/14/2016
I'm sorry you didn't continue it. It's really good. You are the first to picture Kramer in a realistic way.
Anna chapter 5 . 5/9/2016
I don't expect you to continue this story however much I wish you would. So I'll just say how brilliant I think this, along with the first installment, is. Really the best I've read on here. Great work!
costley51 chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Thank you for writing such long chapters. I know life gets busy, but if you find the time to continue, I'd love to keep reading.
costley51 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I'm glad you decided to make the sequel
sneaky-foxy chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
I love love love this story! I read the first one in the series and I had to go straight to the sequel, no snack, water, or Facebook break. I should have left a review on Can't Be Both but I didn't have time because I really needed to know what happened to Neal. After these five chapters I only have two words; poor Neal! Criminal or not he doesn't deserve this... LianneZ4 you are evil ;)
You probably already know this but your stories are so well written and you truly make the White Collar universe your own, absolutely wonderful stories.
I really really hope you will update soon! I want a happy ending for Neal :)
alli1 chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
I so miss this story, especially after all of the turmoil of season 5. Any chance you will update? I hate to think of Neal languishing in DC!
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
This little series has addressed what I had hoped the show would do, capitalizing on the growing dynamics and real life questions of shady morality that were present up to the point that "Can't Be Both" diverged at. I like the way that you have painted all the characters and how Neal's whole realization about what kind of man he was and wants to be has been handled. I hope that you find time to continue with this story, at the very least to give an epilogue about what happens when the five years are over.

Anyway, thanks for the thought provoking and interesting story so far.
November Leaving chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
*Sigh of contentment* I'm so glad to put this interlude in even though I wasn't so enthused about it in the beginning! I love what you did...just...sigh. I particularly love the Peter and El moment with the cliffhanger ending. So glad to have read this.
imafuckingusername.dealwithit chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
This is a really great AU.
One of the best, in my opinion, and all completely in character.
Thankyou,
-IMFU
JubileeKnight chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
As you can see, I'm catching up on reviewing the stories I've read. In this case, I don't know if you're still writing this one, since I know muses can die and I understand that. If you -are- still working on it, however, I'm looking forward to reading more. I really liked the sequel, and the beginning of this, and I'm curious as to where things are leading.
alli1 chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
I'm so looking forward to more of this story. I keep trying to remind myself that Neal is in a much better place than he could be, but I still feel so sorry for him. Hope r/l allows you time to update soon.
SvenjaLI chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Hey, any chance you're going to update soon? It's one of my favourite WC stories so far, it'd be a shame if you abandoned it ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
I love this story so much! Please update soon!
Zachiliam chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
I got sucked into "can't be both" and then into this sequel, and I absolutely can't wait to read more! Each one of your original characters seems to have depht, and their interactions with Neil is really believable. I enjoyed reading this and look forward to reading more!
Wondo chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
Unique and intriguing perspective on Kramer. I'm glad you haven't written him as a villain. The story captures your attention. Looking forward to your new chapters.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »