Reviews for Our Eyes Closed
SamNny chapter 21 . 2/27
First of all, I love you. I love this. It was like you suited up with Natsume's personality and attitude and just went to town. It was so brilliant that I made the most ridiculous looking faces and then tried to bury my head even though I was the only one in the room. And the laughter - don't even get me started on how incredulous I sounded.

Not to mention that this was fantastically creative. I was expecting this to be a collection of one-shots, a different story for each genre, but... oh, no. This was all connected and I about freaking died from how wonderful this was.

Please don't ever stop writing. Please write more for this pairing. If I'm going to die, I want to die from my heart exploding from reading your wonderful stories.
lily.dragneel chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
loooooool i laughed hard at that!
Sabrina-nee chapter 21 . 10/5/2013
So cute Although it was kin of short, but I still enjoyed Natsume and Sasayan's love story ;) my one true pairing! Kudos ne!

Sabrina-nee
Keep Calm & Let Haters Hate
Sasukarin's tomato chapter 21 . 9/24/2013
thanks a lot! i really expected for new updates! i love your story and i love sasayan and sasanatsu, you're doing awesome, keep going!
Anne Garbo chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
Sweet
SasaNatsu are so sweet
It's not over yet, right?
ponsuke-san chapter 21 . 9/13/2013
Love the 3rd to last line! "I'm happy, are you happy?" That warmed the cockles of my heart. As much as I love your characterization of Natsume, Sasayan always has the best lines. Anyways, I was so excited after seeing the massive list of chapters in my inbox! I'm so glad you're still writing Sasanatsu! :D

Please continue with Pretend btw though! I'm sure, most would agree that that is the story we have all been eagerly waiting on. I'm looking forward to your next chapters! Keep it up! :D
Yumemi chapter 21 . 9/13/2013
So cute. And the different genre each chapter thing was a great idea. :)
the TumTum tree chapter 21 . 9/13/2013
Well this was a pleasant surprise :) I am at work and trying not to laugh out loud which of course just results in undignified snorting haha. This was lovely to read.
Narqissa chapter 21 . 9/13/2013
I was SO SHOCKED when I wake up and my mail full with your updates! This is truly unexpected! But I'm happy! Thanks for your upadates! I love this! I'm smiilng sheepishly here /
WatermelonExplosion chapter 14 . 9/13/2013
Every chapter I read makes me love this story a little more.
WatermelonExplosion chapter 12 . 9/13/2013
Thank you for posting so many chapters at once. You are an amazing author. :)
Anne Garbo chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
I can't for the next chapter _
I love this pair so much
zumisumi chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
This is so amusing! And doing all the genres is such an interesting idea. Looking forward to the remaining 12 chapters
the TumTum tree chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
This is a lot of fun to read. Looking forward to more of it!
xD chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
"I can't believe girls like you!"-favorite quote so far! lololol, Natsume and Sasayan are so awesome xD