Reviews for Our Eyes Closed
xvenusian chapter 21 . 9/5
Omg, best ending ever. Such a cute couple and story. Yes, the dream sequences we're weird especially the sci-fi one, lol. But great story in keeping with their personalities.
thesifox chapter 18 . 6/29
sasayan is a little more adamant than i have ever imagined him to be 0.0 xD
thesifox chapter 13 . 6/29
looking at the genre... no, wasnt worth it,natsume
thesifox chapter 11 . 6/29
dare to say her dreamsmake more sense than mine.
thesifox chapter 6 . 6/29
it took me just to see the genre and i cracked up
thesifox chapter 5 . 6/29
never have i ever wanted a guy to tell that shes the worst
thesifox chapter 3 . 6/29
oh what a tragedy indeed
thesifox chapter 2 . 6/29
i had to laugh. this couple next door is blessing bestowed upon exausted shippers.
TheRandomGirl chapter 21 . 11/4/2016
Reading the synopsis I didn't expect the chapters to be related, so it was a really pleasant surprise! It was a really fun read!
These are things I can see the cast really doing in the story. Natsume and her weird thought processes which is so like her, Sasayan and his cheerfulness and direct words. And whenever you describe that Sasayan says something brightly, I really imagine it with his characteristic smile on his face, haha. And Natsume's denial was actually fun to watch due to her reactions and thoughts, and honestly not frustrating at all.
It's great to see a lighthearted story yet with a realistic romantic progression, especially since I love the humour and descriptions. Thanks for writing this!
miczue chapter 21 . 8/4/2016
this is awesome like alll the genres rolled into one thats great how you kept your word and ontop of that you gave us a nice floofy story great just great 10/10 story i loved it
freyja0taku chapter 21 . 3/19/2016
This is hilarious.. xD Some of Natsume's moments are definitely embarrassing which made me laugh so hard! It's also sweet and awesome! :3
LunaRqueEn chapter 21 . 2/13/2016
So sweet~~
I love you Sasayan~ (#.#)
jackielynv chapter 21 . 1/28/2016
This story is everything istg. Its so cute and I love their relationship
lazybrunette chapter 21 . 2/1/2015
This whole thing has been really great. I was just... this was awesome.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/24/2014
NOOOO! I can't believe this is over! omg! Mame more stories of these two! They are so cute I can't even!