Reviews for Our Eyes Closed
freyja0taku chapter 21 . 3/19
This is hilarious.. xD Some of Natsume's moments are definitely embarrassing which made me laugh so hard! It's also sweet and awesome! :3
LunaRqueEn chapter 21 . 2/13
So sweet~~
I love you Sasayan~ (#.#)
jackielynv chapter 21 . 1/28
This story is everything istg. Its so cute and I love their relationship
lazybrunette chapter 21 . 2/1/2015
This whole thing has been really great. I was just... this was awesome.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/24/2014
NOOOO! I can't believe this is over! omg! Mame more stories of these two! They are so cute I can't even!
LollipopLawliet chapter 20 . 6/18/2014
IF ONLY THIS EXACT SCENE HAPPENED IN THE MANGA.

I can picture this. It felt so canon, so right. You've captured Sasayan and Natsume's characterizations so well. All I can do is applaud you and thank you for sharing your gift of writing. :')
LollipopLawliet chapter 17 . 6/18/2014
This is the best chapter so far. Your story keeps getting better and better! The Death Note parody was spot on AND you managed to keep both Natsume and Sasayan in character! I'm speechless.
LollipopLawliet chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
You are very correct. I jumped straight to this genre simply because it was "Romance" & you definitely didn't disappoint! Thank you! (:
LollipopLawliet chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
I can't believe Sasayan sacrificed himself to the math club for Natsume. He loves her more than she deserves.
strawhatmikans chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
*throws everything* AGSJAJSJDKA I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW DAMMIT I'M SUPPOSED TO WAKE UP AT SIX AND HERE I AM AT 2AM READING THIS IMPOSSIBLY ADORABLE FANFICTION I HATE YOU OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS CONGRATS ON MAKING ME SCREAM INTO MY PILLOW MULTIPLE TIMES AND TYPING IN ALL CAPS
Poehlaris chapter 21 . 2/27/2014
First of all, I love you. I love this. It was like you suited up with Natsume's personality and attitude and just went to town. It was so brilliant that I made the most ridiculous looking faces and then tried to bury my head even though I was the only one in the room. And the laughter - don't even get me started on how incredulous I sounded.

Not to mention that this was fantastically creative. I was expecting this to be a collection of one-shots, a different story for each genre, but... oh, no. This was all connected and I about freaking died from how wonderful this was.

Please don't ever stop writing. Please write more for this pairing. If I'm going to die, I want to die from my heart exploding from reading your wonderful stories.
lily.dragneel chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
loooooool i laughed hard at that!
Sabrina-nee chapter 21 . 10/5/2013
So cute Although it was kin of short, but I still enjoyed Natsume and Sasayan's love story ;) my one true pairing! Kudos ne!

Sabrina-nee
Keep Calm & Let Haters Hate
Sasukarin's tomato chapter 21 . 9/24/2013
thanks a lot! i really expected for new updates! i love your story and i love sasayan and sasanatsu, you're doing awesome, keep going!
Anne Garbo chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
Sweet
SasaNatsu are so sweet
It's not over yet, right?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »