Reviews for Our Eyes Closed
electric angel 20 chapter 21 . 12/2/2017
This was such an entertaining story, I gotta say that this story made me laugh quite a lot. It was really cute, I loved it. Great job, not only did you completed the story, but it was one of the best light- hearted stories I've ever read. I especially loved how you portrayed each character (I especially liked how you described Natsume's character in such an accurate but realistic way). Once again, great job, hope you keep on writing!
xvenusian chapter 21 . 9/5/2017
Omg, best ending ever. Such a cute couple and story. Yes, the dream sequences we're weird especially the sci-fi one, lol. But great story in keeping with their personalities.
thesifox chapter 18 . 6/29/2017
sasayan is a little more adamant than i have ever imagined him to be 0.0 xD
thesifox chapter 13 . 6/29/2017
looking at the genre... no, wasnt worth it,natsume
thesifox chapter 11 . 6/29/2017
dare to say her dreamsmake more sense than mine.
thesifox chapter 6 . 6/29/2017
it took me just to see the genre and i cracked up
thesifox chapter 5 . 6/29/2017
never have i ever wanted a guy to tell that shes the worst
thesifox chapter 3 . 6/29/2017
oh what a tragedy indeed
thesifox chapter 2 . 6/29/2017
i had to laugh. this couple next door is blessing bestowed upon exausted shippers.
TheRandomGirl chapter 21 . 11/4/2016
Reading the synopsis I didn't expect the chapters to be related, so it was a really pleasant surprise! It was a really fun read!
These are things I can see the cast really doing in the story. Natsume and her weird thought processes which is so like her, Sasayan and his cheerfulness and direct words. And whenever you describe that Sasayan says something brightly, I really imagine it with his characteristic smile on his face, haha. And Natsume's denial was actually fun to watch due to her reactions and thoughts, and honestly not frustrating at all.
It's great to see a lighthearted story yet with a realistic romantic progression, especially since I love the humour and descriptions. Thanks for writing this!
miczue chapter 21 . 8/4/2016
this is awesome like alll the genres rolled into one thats great how you kept your word and ontop of that you gave us a nice floofy story great just great 10/10 story i loved it
freyja0taku chapter 21 . 3/19/2016
This is hilarious.. xD Some of Natsume's moments are definitely embarrassing which made me laugh so hard! It's also sweet and awesome! :3
LunaRqueEn chapter 21 . 2/13/2016
So sweet~~
I love you Sasayan~ (#.#)
jackielynv chapter 21 . 1/28/2016
This story is everything istg. Its so cute and I love their relationship
lazybrunette chapter 21 . 2/1/2015
This whole thing has been really great. I was just... this was awesome.