Reviews for Length of Chain
lazyman12 chapter 22 . 3/26/2014
After trying to find one good supernatural fanfic about a semi-normal female and male relationship I found this. Now I can safely say that I tried almost everything to find that type of fanfic. The story was good just not my taste and not what I was looking for. Hope you continue writing and good luck.
isis.mama chapter 22 . 6/19/2013
Awesome story!
Cosmic Fool chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
Oh, this was all kinds of awesome. I had a blast reading your story, it was really fantastic. A little heartbroken by the ending, but really, how else could it end?
Amaya479 chapter 22 . 3/30/2013
Wow, awesome story
Lorna Roxen chapter 22 . 3/30/2013
Awe, update soon! Can't wait!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 22 . 3/29/2013
sad
Guest chapter 19 . 3/18/2013
This isn't going to end well for Jo, is it? Keep the chapters coming!
deanwteam4ever chapter 20 . 3/18/2013
MAN I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING! look ed it!
Lady Valeria chapter 20 . 3/17/2013
Great update. I'm surprised about Castiel and Jo. And I can't wait to find out what Crowlys going to do. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 2/27/2013
Love it update soon!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 18 . 2/25/2013
Poor JO
Sures1109 chapter 16 . 2/9/2013
AHH! THIS WAS SO INTENSE! From Crowley with the candle and Cas saving Jo, and don't even get me started on how amazingly funny, yet serious (if that makes any sense) the last part was, with Cas asking about what he interrupted. I felt SO bad for Jo when she had to answer that one. I can't wait to see what happens next! Great work, as always!
Sures1109 chapter 15 . 2/9/2013
Great chapter! Couldn't help but laugh out loud at the whole, "Castiel wouldn't know what to do with a woman if she begged him to take her." LOL
Sures1109 chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
my email tells me that there was a chapter 15 and 16. just wanted to know if you actually released the next two chapters or was just being weird.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 2/5/2013