Reviews for Length of Chain
Lorna Roxen chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
Oh no, I hope things get better. :(
Lady Valeria chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
Two more great chapters. I love Castiel, but he's being a bit of a jerk. Poor Jo. Can't wait for more :)
Sures1109 chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
So excited with this chapter! And WHAT WAS THAT CAS/JO MOMENT! I could not have been happier! As always can't wait for the next one!
ForTheLoveOfSalazar chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
So fantastic! You keep everyone so well in character. I can't wait for an update. I can't wait to see where everything leads.
Lady Valeria chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
I really like this. Loving the plot. And your Crowly/Jo dynamic is excellent. I can't wait to see what happens to Jo as the story progresses.
Lorna Roxen chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
Cool chapter! Update soon!
deanwteam4ever chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
"More quality time for you and me" Ah I look over it!
Silverspoon chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
Evil cliffhanger. EVIL!

I was on the edge of my seat throughout. It was quite masterful the way you intertwined your own plot with the actual plot of the show by having Jo be the one to suggest Crowley fakes his death.

I find myself waiting for these updates, so I really hope the next one is soon. Loving the story, as I really miss Jo as a character. I'm still crossing my fingers for a HEA for her and Dean. Pretty please with a naked Winchester on top?!
dks chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
wow this is getting good:) please update soon.
Sures1109 chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
OMG. 'more quality time for me and you!' I can't even! and that whole scene with Crowley taunting Jo and Jo restraining herself really says a lot about how much she's learned from what to say and what not to say to crowley...well, besides the right hook :P can't wait for the next one! keep'm coming!
deanwteam4ever chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
Dude... u are AWESOME!
rangeles13 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Excellent job...can't wait for the next update
Silverspoon chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
Crowley's voice in this is chilling. You've really got it down well.

Two excellent chapters. Jo really is at the peak of her despair.

I hope that she, Dean and Sam eventually kick his ass. Can't wait to read more!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
interesting
Sures1109 chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
LOVE this story! (still) I love how Jo is still determined to stand up to Crowley, and of course how Crowley is still entertained to show that she's his. Can't wait for the next chapter!
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »