Reviews for Length of Chain
Guest chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
wah! update this!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
hydracia chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
This story is goddamn sexy okay.
Silverspoon chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
Wow, Crowley is a piece of work. Poor Jo. You do a fantastic job of tugging on the reader's heartstrings and making them empathise with her through the use of your language and descriptions. I know you're teasing me now with the Dean/Jo thing. I think you're very mean! Definitely looking forward to another update.
deanwteam4ever chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
Awwwww... Jo and Cas... sooooo cute!
dks chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
ugh! I need more of this story it's so good! Scary as hell but so addicting. please update soon!
deanwteam4ever chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Looove your story! Plz write more...:-)
Sures1109 chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
I love it! The witty banter between Crowley and Jo is SO entertaining! Update soon!
dk's chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
I really enjoy this story and I hope you keep updating. Jo is my favorite female character on SPN and I'm still mad they killed her off. If you want my opinion, which you probably don't, it was a cop out. the writers always want to keep the attention on Dean and Sam, it's not like we are going to forget them! Anyway I love this story, please keep updating
Rockabella Suzy chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
This is excellent. Keep em coming D
Silverspoon chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Two very interesting chapters. I was glad to see updates, as this story is very well written.

I think you have a great handle on the characters, and your original characters are entertaining and well portrayed too.

I love how you're teasing us all with the little mentions of Dean and Sam. I'm left wondering if they will learn of Jo's resurrection. I really hope so!
were-fan chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Since I'm just now watching S6, I don't know what parts actually happened and what hasn't, but it all sounds entirely plausible. You've captured Crowley's character and Jo sounds like Jo, so great job there. You've definitely captured my interest and I'm looking forward to future chapters.
Silverspoon chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Great start. Very interesting and in-character. My little Dean/Jo shipper heart soared at the mention of wielding Jo as a weapon against Dean, so I'm curious now as to whether there will be any sign of Dean/Jo romance in the future of this story? Would it help if I begged? Well-written Dean-Jo romance is very hard to find! You've done a fantastic job either way, and I can't wait to read more.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 12/18/2012