Reviews for Vampire Hybrid
X.summergrey.X chapter 11 . 2/4
aw, he killed billy. that's so sad.
and yay, the babies are here.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Too crazy for me.

I feel really bad. I'm going to keep trying your stories though.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
So basically her new family seems exactly like the Cullens but with mood changing eyes ...
kantorkan chapter 16 . 3/15/2014
I forgot about the Denali Coven,so Charlie's mate is one of the Denali Girls.i am guessing Kate.
kantorkan chapter 15 . 3/15/2014
So if he is to find his other half who is it? i only one left is Leah if i remember will he do when he finds out that they are going after his daughter who just happens to have two of his grand children.i don't think there will be any problem about him going after the idiot Vicky when he finds this all out.
kantorkan chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
Dumb to Jacob and Allie she deserves better.
kantorkan chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
Still stupid if she doesn't know that Bella has been rid of her would be the best thing for the world.
kantorkan chapter 9 . 3/15/2014
If i were twins and my parent gave us those names we would hate them for eternity. getting back to the Voturi problem,it is not a problem since they cannot touch them due to Bella's gifts and if they do try to cause trouble she can just kill Aro, Caius,Jane and Alec problem they might want to take out Chelsea also.
kantorkan chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
Guess the bitch doesn't know about Bella's gifts or know that she is dead and just doesn't know it yet. never could believe how stupid Vicky was.
kantorkan chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
So every time they have sex she will get pregnant they are going to have quite the Daddy C go to the Volturi because Bella killed both Alice and Eddie or why? this story can get a little confusing.
kantorkan chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
I am still so confused about how she was changed and why she is a are Kyle and Lucia part Werewolf,got my head spinning around trying to figure it yeah screw Jacob never did like the little man i guess he will be the cause of the trouble when Bella shows up because he is a whiny bitch..
kantorkan chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Interesting story 't wait to find out who her friends are and why this all tell me she gets her revenge against Eddie.
Robin.D chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
wow good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
hope he don't tell aro :-( good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 5 . 2/5/2014