Reviews for Winter Rose
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
PLEASE make a story about this!
Doctor Skittles chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I thought her last name was Underwood. Why dose the note say Underhill?
IcecreamChampagne411 chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Uh-dude! Omigod you have to finish it! Please I am dying in my seat, my heart is pounding so hard, please continue this. Plague is awesome, and I love how you set it all up, it was so nicely planned I'm dying here! Omigod please write more of this pairing! Maybe Jack could forget all about Rose, and Plauge could try and convince Jack she's Rose. And if Jack still doesn't remember, they hang out, chill, ya know get closer. And then Jack finds a bracelet, Plauge's bracelet, and he has a 'light bulb', and remembers all about them. Then they lie happily ever after. But you have to have way more chapters after that. Like 10. I have tons of more ideas if you want, and if you're interested, I'll PM you, and share the rest of my ideas. But I read this like, 10 minutes ago and I can tell you the next 50 years of their lives. So, please continue! I'm begging! Pweasse!
Leetabug chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Ok, so you know jack dies and then TimeChange when jack is a guardian. You know what it is your story you do whatever you )
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
It's kind of cute and very sad. I hope you write more about them.
DreamerAtDawn chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
keep goin :)
AwesomeA102938 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Everyone has there puppy? Good story I love it
Link's Rose chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
this was cute and sad... I wanna see rise of the guardians SOOOOO BAAADD! I 3 Jack frost, and I'm not ashamed to say that I believe that he's real, either!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
please please please write more! i really like this story and you're awesome!
i'mdakotaATnight chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
OMG! This is so good! Are you going to continue? I really hope you will!