Reviews for Lily Evans, Chaser
Katy chapter 20 . 6/19
OH MY GOSH this was really one of the best Lily fics I’ve ever read wow u are soooooo sooooo talented! James Proposal to Lily was sooo beautiful and heartfelt like my heart was beating fast for Lily. I’m glad that Lily never gave up and didn’t like her pride get in the way of a good thing. I’m glad James gave her a chance and not missed out on a beautiful relationship. I’m glad Daisy chose to forgive Lily. I wish there was a sequel or a one shot of Lily telling James she’s pregnant but this was great! Thank you for this great story!
Katy chapter 15 . 6/19
Sirius is so unnerving tbh. Like I understand that’s your brother and all but as a brother u can’t be blind to his faults just because James liked Lily in the past doesn’t mean she has to throw him a bone and the way he went about it was overwhelming. He should’ve caught onto the fact that Lily didn’t like the over the top things he did, it was overwhelming and just basically too much when really all he had to do was be a friend to her. So no you can’t fault Lily for wanting him now when he’s change. Changed into the guy she knew he could be. I feel bad for daisy but honestly it’s more of Mary’s fault then Lily’s because she told Mary it was done so...yea Mary needs to take responsibility.
Katy chapter 3 . 6/18
IM SCREAMINGGGG omgggg I feel the awkwardnesss ima need Lily to conceal her feelings better plsssss Lily
Jade chapter 5 . 5/7
I have only just found this story and I am really enjoying it. Thank you for writing it. Jily fics are my favourite and this is a really good one! But I have to say that Sirius's attitude in this chapter frustrates me. The notion that Lily was 'wrong' or 'cruel' for starting to fancy James after he had 'gotten over her' is a common thread in Jilly fanfics. It's almost insinuating that she wants what she can't have. But lets face it, a lot of Jame's attempts to win Lily's favour were over the top bordering on inappropriate. Not to mention that he teased her and mocked her. James level of obsession with Lily, described by Sirius in this chapter, is very intense and Lily cannot be blamed for finding this off putting and overwhelming. She was not required to throw James a bone simply because he liked her so much, especially given his behaviour and disregard for her discomfort. No wonder she only started to fancy him once he had calmed down. At the same time, Sirius's character is often overprotective and blind to Jame's faults. So I think his characterisation is spot on. Nevertheless, this attitude always bugs my in Jily fics.
I swear I hate this Lily. I'd actually prefer if James stays away from her ITTL
I think I first read this around 2015 and then once more maybe 2017 and just now I'm going through all my fave fics again and I was SO excited to see an epilogue! The story is so well done and I've always loved it but being able to see a bit beyond their time at Hogwarts is so exciting and I think it's such a good addition to wrap up the story. Plus it was such a nice surprise to come back to this and see new writing! Thank you!
iloveharrysdeadparents chapter 20 . 12/7/2020
I created an account on this site just so that I could review this. This has to be the funniest fic I have ever read in my life. Maybe the funniest book I've ever read in my life in general. I laughed out loud multiple times. I'm appalled. I can only aspire to be on your level of comedic genius someday.
Herdawness chapter 20 . 11/11/2020
Read this whole story today, really loved itthanks!
Freak chapter 17 . 10/16/2020
Hubba Hubba? (snigger snigger...)
BTW, love this story esp. this chapter 17
Poppy chapter 20 . 10/16/2020
666!
Poppy chapter 20 . 10/16/2020
I have only on thing
readingtothemoon chapter 20 . 7/2/2020
Do you ever get the tingly feeling in your fingers when you’ve just read an amazing story? Where your heart is racing and you just can’t put the story down because it’s just too good? That was this story.

I will forever loves James and Lily. But I’ll especially love your James and Lily. Lily had me laughing and squealing with delight.

Thank you so much for the fix. You are amazing and clever
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 20 . 4/20/2020
Loved it! Great story!
potter-redheads chapter 20 . 4/20/2020
Awwwwwwwwwww
I have realised that "awww" is all I am writing in my reviews. I love this fic so so so so so much and you have truly done Jily justice! x
potter-redheads chapter 19 . 4/20/2020
Aww this last part is adorably gorgeous and I love it x