Reviews for Lily Evans, Chaser
jilyohdeer chapter 3 . 3/2/2018
Oh my god that was awkward but so funny! Really enjoying this fic so far.
grom28 chapter 12 . 2/28/2018
this is literally so good and amazing this literally completes my life big fat thank qqqqqqqqq
grom28 chapter 11 . 2/28/2018
oh my god this is so gooooooodd thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu sm
Guest chapter 19 . 2/26/2018
I honestly can't describe how beautiful this fanfic was. The way you connected chapter 18,1 and 19 was so brilliant and I still can't get over how it ended. This gave me all the feels. You have created an amazing story and I am glad I am lucky enough to have read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2018
Oh I just wrote a review but I forgot to add that I wish you would write more! Please do!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/13/2018
I loved this fan fiction! It was super good! One thing though I didn't like how you were taking God''s name in vain and one other thing i didnt like the few dirty joke. I found those two things uneccasary and a offensive. But everything else was wonderful! Loved it! Thanks!
Linnea chapter 19 . 12/26/2017
This whole story iS SO BEAUTIFUL i am in AWE. It made me laugh and cry and feel for these characters and it's so well-crafted and I love the backstory behind it all. I do wish James and Lily had gotten together sooner, but it ended up being just right. Thank you :)
Romance chapter 19 . 12/17/2017
I absolutely loved this! I started the first chapter and couldn't convince myself to stop reading... So now I'm up super late after finishing it. This was a wonderful story. Thank you so much for writing it!
wha chapter 8 . 12/11/2017
ok u swear to much
Sammi chapter 15 . 11/22/2017
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Sammi chapter 12 . 11/22/2017
eeeeeeeeeee! Things are getting so heated and I can't stop reading! This is a great fanfic!
Sammi chapter 5 . 11/22/2017
AWESOME chapter! This is the best one yet!
Acciopotterevans chapter 19 . 11/19/2017
The BEST AND THE MOST UNDERRATED STORY EVERRRRRR GAHHHHH DINWKSMWLDJDMSKJDK
Acciopotterevans chapter 15 . 11/19/2017
Fuckkkkkkkkkkkj
Acciopotterevans chapter 17 . 11/19/2017
AHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK HJBFJVTIJHKUFEWAAFGJKLLPKJHJHUYFDEESXFJKBBHFSBKOJBJKHTSXVKKHTB
729 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »