Reviews for Lily Evans, Chaser
MDIlikewhoa chapter 17 . 11/13/2013
Some how missed an update and I got to read two new ones. Loved it can't wait until the next chapter! :-)
treehugger112010 chapter 17 . 11/13/2013
MAN I LOVE YOUR WRITING! KEEP IT COMING (or going, whichever you prefer)
Adora chapter 17 . 11/13/2013
WHY DID YOU SAY "THE MOVEMENT LIFTED HER HEAD LIKE A MARIONETTE" WAS THAT ON PURPOSE TO MESS WITH OUR FEELS AUGH
otherwise I love it I'm so happy for them Lily is just so well-written wow :)
narratoroflife chapter 17 . 11/13/2013
Oh my gosh, I'm actually fangirling so hard over this! At the end of this chapter, I legitimately started shrieking with , my euphoria cannot last as I have to work but it was nice while it lasted :D This is great, please update soon!
peacock33 chapter 17 . 11/13/2013
I love how you really showed that they care about each other beyond just lusting after each other, which is often what stories focus on. And I'm really excited that you will show them together as a couple and not just the drama leading up to it, as I think they will be hilarious together. Can't wait for more.
Hpdwlotr24 chapter 17 . 11/13/2013
AAAAAH! Yes! They they're going on a date! Finally! My friends now think I'm absolutely bonkers from the strange noises of excitement I made. There was quite a lot of squealing :)
thisaccountisdeactivated222112 chapter 17 . 11/13/2013
I loved this chapter! The Boy's chat was really god... And the end... well, it's perfect :)
woot chapter 17 . 11/13/2013
AHAHAHAH! THIS IS SO AWESOME! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/13/2013
Please dear god. I wish I could hug you right now. So here is a GIGANTIC HUGE ENORMOUS VIRTUAL HUG FOR MAKING MY DAY.

Oh. And another one for that TARDIS reference in chapter 14 or 15... I don't know when it was. I just read this all in one go. I couldn't stop.

HUGE GIGANTIC HUG
Nitwit and Tweak chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This is so great! Very excited for the next chapter!
georgiaonmymind chapter 16 . 11/4/2013
I'm normally logged on, but i just needed to say really quickly how AWESOME this story is! thank you so much for positing it, and i REALLY, REALLY hope that you continue with it!
I'm A Cuckoo chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I have practically eaten this story, I read it so quickly. Absolutely love it. Your writing style, your characterisation, your plot. Gah. It's amazing.
You should definitely write more L/J because you write them so perfectly. I love the relationship between the two and how they interact. The fact that things aren't clear cut between them, and how you turned Daisy into a character in her own right whilst still using her to develop James and Lily kind of makes me jealous of how effortless everything seems in this story.
And in the more recent chapters, when Petunia makes an appearance, the idea that they still have some kind of a relationship with one another is such a good one.
Speaking of, I love that Lily isn't angry with James for the Hogwarts 'reveal', and how it subtly shows just how much she's grown into past year.
Really can't wait for the rest.
Cuckoo x
maddiehazp chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
AHHHH YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Hpdwlotr24 chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
Kisssssss! Dang it! I just want them to kiss so badly! But James is being all chivalrous which is both obnoxious and perfect and agh! Feels! Please update soon! :D
thisaccountisdeactivated222112 chapter 16 . 10/14/2013
Hi! I loved these 16 chapters (who had to be five, and then 10... But I'm glad you made your story longer)
It's so funny that Lily is now the one who is asking James out!
I'm waiting for the next chapter :p
729 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 .. Last Next »