Reviews for Lily Evans, Chaser
MDIlikewhoa chapter 15 . 9/29/2013
They kissed yay! And she finally asked him out! :) Poor Daisy with the niffers though, what was Mary thinking lol!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/29/2013
Okay woah! Why would you stop there :'( Anyway, great chapter and can't wait to read what James' response would be!
JadedLights07 chapter 15 . 9/28/2013
omg omg so much just happened woaaahhh :'D absolutely brill :D
Realityorfiction chapter 15 . 9/28/2013
Brilliant chapter!
ananono chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This is fantastic! i am so excited to see what happens next!
Rachel chapter 14 . 9/24/2013
Ahhhh noo it's the niffler launcher!
jily forevah chapter 14 . 9/23/2013
This is so good! It's awesome to see a fresh new take on such an overdone, often cliched story! you've made the characters real and the situations believable, if hilarious, and it's great to see Lily battling a moral dilemma! read the whole thing in one sitting. no regrets.
lanaxoxo chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
This is really cute! i'm really stressing though what's going to happen next!?
anon chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
this is so so good please update please
Guest chapter 14 . 9/20/2013
I absolutely love this story! I can really feel the internal conflict that Lily is dealing with, and it makes me appreciate her much more as a character. Please update soon!
MDIlikewhoa chapter 14 . 9/20/2013
Loving this story, was super excited when I found it last night and was glad after reading the first chapter you decided to do more then 5 chaps as your originally wanted. Hope you update soon, I really want some Jame/Lily action! :)
JadedLights07 chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
OMG its a nifler shooter thing right? hahahhaha
Jennap chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
Oh my gard! catapult? WHAT?
guest chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
WHAT THE HECK, WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE IT THERE?
peacock33 chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
James had made it obvious that he doesn't want to be with Lily so I hope she moves on as she deserves better than just waiting around for him to choose her. It's not like James just sat around waiting for her as he obviously started dating Daisy and probably dated other people before that as well. Although I figure you're implying something big happens in the next chapter so I'm eager to see what Mary has planned as it sounds really bizarre. At first, I was thinking she was going to expose Daisy cheating or something to get James to break up with her, but I have no idea what the catapult is for. Eager for the next update.
729 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »