Reviews for Lily Evans, Chaser
ambertiger22 chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
Must you torture me in this cruel way?!
I can't wait until the next chapter!
Grace chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
Ohhhhhh,
It's getting sooo intense,
Arg it's sooo good, can't wait for the next part.
Grace chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Great job soph,
It's coming along REALLY well.
Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
post/61289507267/what-are-your-favourite-jily-fan- fictions-anything-you

Look what i saw on the jily tag!
Franklet chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
AHH I shot through this story on my lunch break and I love it so much :) Kristina sent me here and I'm so glad she did!

You know when you're smiling so hard your eyes water? (Or was that just a symptom of having OTP feels?!) I was doing that for most of the story. All your characters are fabulous and bursting with personality and really well written

Of course, Lily and James are the sweetest thing and I'm so glad that lily is taking Daisy into account!

I'm also really glad that this became longer then the originally projected 5 chapters, can't wait for the next chapter :)
Hpdwlotr24 chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
Awesome! This story gives me serious feels tho. I love jily and they're perfect but daisy's so nice and James likes her a lot and ugh...feels...anyways! Bravo I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
You are amazing! Gosh, I love this story. So happy, you came around to update again :)
Take this to Heart chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
Yay! I missed this story so much! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Allana chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
This is so cute :) Please update soon!
portentodoom chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
This is really good. I'm so happy you updated. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
Loved it! So funny. Lily and James's relationship gives me lots of feels. And what Sorius did cracked me up. Perfect balance of angst and humor. I love your writing style, by the way.
peacock33 chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
I guess you changed the name of the story? This chapter was hilarious when not heartbreaking and I'm glad they can have some good moments amidst the fear and tragedy. I'm glad that Lily realized that what she was doing to James and Daisy wasn't really fair or nice, and she should realize it's not the way into someone's heart as it sounds like the kind of stuff James used to do and that really annoyed her and made her not want to date him. I do hope that if James is going to stay with Daisy that she can try to move on and find someone as she deserves to be happy as well. And I wonder if James will still be with Daisy at the start of seventh year as that would make their relationship seem pretty serious and I imagine Daisy would have a lot of worries with them being Heads together. I'm eager to read more and maybe Lily can have her own summer romance.
Groichy chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
THIS IS SO GOOD! So sad! Can't wait for the update!
Molly Raesly chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
Hello!
I'm avoiding real life by reading James and Lily, and I must say that I've really enjoyed your story so far. There's only so much you can do with any couple, and I've read A LOT of versions of their relationship. But I really love what you've done here. You've put a great spin on it while keeping the characters believable and the story grounded. I like that James has Daisy and seems so hesitant to give her up and succumb to what has made him so miserable in the past. I like that Lily makes mistakes and struggles with the Daisy situation too. I love that whenever you write the two together there is such rich history and chemistry between the two. Great job. Please continue. I'm looking forward to reading how Lily attempts the little things.

Molly
Moosemika chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
Please update! I love this story so much!

I've already reviewed pretty much every chapter, so I'm now reviewing as a guest.

This is one of my favourite Jily stories, and I really need an update soon!
729 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »