Reviews for Lily Evans, Chaser
Realityorfiction chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
OMG that was such. Mean cliff hanger! please update soon!
Dr. Watson Jane chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
Love the story and can't wait for you to update again. :)
Awesome chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This is one of the most legit-sounding jily pieces i've read in ages. keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
AHHHH please post the next part sooner than later! I am so excited to read the next part. Great job!
WHAT chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
THAT IS SO CRUEL! POST THE NEXT PART, PLEASE!
omg chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
update. far out, just update, for the love of God, pretty pretty please
shawnarlene chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
baaaaahhh! why do you hate your readers! i love this story so far btw ;)
dance4ever95 chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
Hurry! Love it!
peacock33 chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
I'm desperate to know what happens and hope you post it early! I'm guessing James tells her it's too late to want him now he's happy with someone else and rejects her, but after a while will realize that he's not happy with Daisy. And while I am glad James feels bad about being all flirty with Lily while he's with Daisy, he shouldn't let his girlfriend dictate who his friends can be; but it definitely is a tricky situation if he still has any feelings for her. But it's nice that he is sensitive to his girlfriend's feelings unlike in some other stories of James/Lily that I've read. And I really hope he ends things with Daisy before he does anything with Lily. Please update soon!
awesome chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
awesome story! i love it! i also like how lily has a conscience. it's really refreshing, haha :)
jily forever chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I love it! Update, update, update!
MKaseyM chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
Hi! So I've just caught on to this story and I must say it is quite enjoyable! I'm looking forward to next chapter. Please update quickly!
Bookworm14 chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
This is probably my favorite James and Lily story I have ever read! It's soo awesome! I can't wait to see what happens next keep up the good work!
Lil Lupin chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
Really enjoying this. I'm hoping when they get together that James doesn't become all needy - that's characteristic of a lot of Jily fanfics. Good job so far, though!
hiddengarden chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
This is brilliant! This is actually the first James-Lily-Fanfic I read where he DOESN'T run after her like a lovesick puppy and I love it! I always thought it might be a bit unrealistic that he keeps this passion for seven years going despite all the humiliation she puts him through so I love that you're addressing that issue. Your writing is also really well and you take care to develop the plot slowly which I find very realistic. So, marvelous job, I adore your story!
729 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »