Reviews for Lily Evans, Chaser
Sun E. Day chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
Another brilliant chapter! Eagerly awaiting the next one. Can't wait to see what happens next! :D
Sunny
Fyrebolt chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
Heya chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
I hope you get the next chapter up soon, I can't wait for James/Lily action! I really like the quirky light-heartedness of your story! :)
Limes-ade chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
I am a recent writer, and as I have one review for almost 3000 hits, I can understand the annoyance.

So, Review!

Lovely story, really. It's easy to follow and it's cute. I also really like how you have Daisy be a decent human being. It makes it more complex, and a hat always must be tipped to complexity of characters.
How often do you update? I just found it today.
Ashalyne chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
Loving this story, can't wait to find out what happens next!
harrypotterforeverx chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
i know exactly how you feel about having a whole heap of people read your story, and not having anyone read it -.- you're lucky though, you actually have more than 3 reviews for a 9 chapter story.
anyway, good job. i hope there's some massive drama between Daisy and James soon :) and please please please keep updating!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
Yay, another wonderful chapter!
peacock33 chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
I'm glad that Lily is trying to be his friend and respect his relationship as I think it will help James and her have a better start when they get together. And the great thing about letting the relationship run its course instead of breaking it up is that Lily won't have to worry about James having regrets or a lack of closure with Daisy. I'm so glad she isn't plotting against Daisy, but hope they don't become too good of friends that Lily feels like she can't date James after their breakup. But it will be nice if Lily doesn't avoid James and lets him know that she actually likes him as a person and doesn't despise him now as that will help him realize that they may have a chance, so he can figure out what he really wants. But at the same time, I don't really agree with her waiting around too long if James doesn't seem interested and is really into Daisy, as that isn't really healthy and I don't want to just have to see her pine and be miserable for a long time. So if the whole James and Daisy thing is going to drag out, then maybe Lily needs to try to move on and find someone else. I'm interested to see more.
peacock33 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This story is pretty funny and I like your characterizations. I'm glad that James is dating someone nice even though it's harder for him and Lily to get together. It never makes sense to me when stories have James date someone really horrible as it just makes him look shallow and stupid, even if it's harder to demonizer her as Lily's competition. I'm interested to see how things progress. Thanks for sharing.
awesome chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
This is fantastic! keep updating, please!
theseplasticdiamonds chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
Can't wait for more! You keep updating with consistent, if not growing awesomeness. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase keep it up, many thanks :D
Take this to Heart chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
Can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon! :) I really like this story so far it's really cute and I can't wait for more Lily/James interactions!
ohmygawd chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
THIS IS BRILLIANT! I can't believe how well-written, well-developed and generally AWESOME this story is! It deserves much more attention than it's getting! thank you so much for posting it up here, and keep up the good work! anxiously awaiting an update!
fan chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
Awesome! I love this, they are so cute! i don't understand what they're talking about either.. haha :)
deant33 chapter 8 . 4/14/2013