Reviews for Lily Evans, Chaser
Merlin's neon spotty left sock chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
Very good please write more! Poor Lily…
Sun E. Day chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
A very cute and well-written story! Anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
Sunny
LupinOut chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
This is BRILLIANT. I am shocked and appalled it doesn't have more reviews; your writing is much better than a lot of the well-reviewed stuff out there. The characterisation is great; the detail in your writing is heart-warming. Will definitely be following this!
moosemika chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
Oh my gosh!:) I've been waiting for this for so long- Thanks for updating! Please keep the chapters coming, they're absolutely amazing!

This is so interesting- what will happen next? I love the weirdness of James and Lily's conversations! They're totally perfect for each other :)

Please update soon!
moosemika chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Hey, love this story so much! Please update! If you don't, we'll never know if James & Lily ever get together, if they have any kids, etc. etc. (JK)

But seriously, I 3 this story so much, it's not funny! I cannot wait for the next update!
mrs potter chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
more.

more.

MORE.

please :)
notmeeeeeee chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
Marvellous, darling. I loved it; the writing's well done, the storyline is developped and it just seems REAL. (Because Hogwarts is real; mark my words. My letter just got lost in the mail.) Please, please continue!
Banjo chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
This is so well written!
lazy chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
Great chapter! If i was lily i would have died!
jily forevs chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
This is really cute and real and different - i can't wait to see what happens next! update, update, update, update, etc.
fangirl chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
*insert loud squeal here* this is sooooo cute! and tense. wow. really tense. i hope things lighten up for Lily soon! i love the idea!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
luv it. luv it. luv it!
TheAuthorx chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
I really do love this story and I really hope you upload the next chapter soon!:) xx
Misty Waters chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
This is legendary!
Mary Sue chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
That was absolutely amazing! You couldn't even cut the tension with a knife! I can't wait for the next chapter! JILY!3
729 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »