Reviews for Give Me a Second Go
Vanessa chapter 11 . 11/7/2017
I love this story so much! Your portrayal of the characters and plot is absolutely amazing, and I love the idea the story presents. Please don't abandon this story! (That was quite the cliffhanger, plus we haven't even seen our beloved couple share a single kiss yet! *Mock pouts*) I know its been three years since you last updated this, but PLEASE don't give up on it!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
Hi
ICan'tThinkIAmOnlyStone chapter 11 . 10/14/2016
Why haven't you carried this on? It is amazing! Please return to it. You are a really good writer.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Emma's conversation with Ruby was interesting. I feel as though Ruby knew a lot more about Hook than she was sharing. Maybe she does. So Hook is in town. Emma will have fun with that!
Vita chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
Well this is fantastic! :) I felt like giggling when you included the little details of 5 hours to sleep - to which we can relate so well... ;) - and the last thought about milk. Might be the best scene in this chapter for me:)
It's so good that you're consistent. It doesn't get cold out of the blue and after a while that cold even adds to the story a warm touch; you're not forgetting family context, „dropped” milk, or appointments; you're considering how the actual person would feel in those circumstances; you're not concentrating on romance - still, the love story is exhilarating:) You manage to balance all this and keep it very INTERESTING.
Some quality writing, milady!
Vita chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
I can only wow on how SPOT ON this is! Intriguing, too;) Thanks again! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
This is really good! I really love how you write about everyday life in Storybrooke, i can almost see it- it's so real. It's likable. It's the life we know from series:) The characters come to life.
I'm thrilled to see all those little, particular details- such as the clock on the back of the wall as Emma pushes the doors backwards. How cool is that?!
Her and Ruby's dialouge is so enjoyable, girltalk fun! :) Ruby's great.
And I like your take on Emma's afterimpressions about Killian-I mean, Hook- it seems very likely that her rection could be just that.
All in all, thanks! :) Now, on to chapter 2! ;)
Sam Winchester chapter 11 . 7/15/2015
Update please!
Trish Tavor chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Enjoying this so far! Pretty well written and more interesting than the rest of the Killian/Emma stories I have come across thus far :)
Guest chapter 11 . 4/1/2015
This is soooooo amazing! Please write more!
maddie chapter 11 . 1/19/2015
Please hurry up with the ending
CAPTAIN SWAN FAN chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
WHAT NEXT!
Smol Angry Bean chapter 11 . 11/17/2014
Hellooooooo! I just was scrolling along and found this story, and I must say I love it! Please write more

QOS
Amanda chapter 11 . 10/14/2014
Loved the story, and your writing style! Do you have any more coming? : )
Reader chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
Oh my goodness, I've been reading for the past hour starting from where I left off last night (when I also read for an hour) and I thought this was a completed story but's it's not done yet and I don't know what to do now! :'D PLEASE update soon this is so amazing!