Reviews for rest my chemistry
SarcasticComment chapter 1 . 3/14
That was really well done, I like how Al is still really unsteady without Ed who was always with him and how he struggles in his studies and how Al is also a prodigy because he did everything Ed did, when he was a year younger and I think people often forget that. I like how Lan Fan is less formal in Xing and I liked how you portrayed her relationship with Al, and even though it was just a passing comment that she has students of her own. I think that the way Lan Fan views her duty is very noble and in character and the last bit was soooooo good with the way Al was egging them on and uh...feels. Good job.
young dawn chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Not sure why, but I really liked that you showed Ling and Lan Fan's situation developing from Al's point of view. Plus, we got to hear about him and the rest of the gang. :) All in all, wonderful piece. If anyone can make it work, it's these two.
ijs chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
GGGHHHHAAAAA!you cant stop it there! it was so gooooood! lol ! love it!
Brook Uchiha Daughter of Zeus chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Lol that was a good ending xD :D
1122 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Wow this was amazing!

I loved loved loved it! Please write more!
Olivier Mira chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I like it. By why did you always use "Mei" when you meant "may" is that just a quirk?

I like how you made Lan Fan softer at home. And I REALLY appreciated how you didn't just say that Ling threw away centuries of tradition to make her his only wife. Well done.