Reviews for Teaghlach
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 5/2
Loved it, wud of loved to know what Sylvia look like
mrmistoffelees chapter 21 . 4/16
Great story!

One question: in case I missed it, is Draco still the son of Lucius and Narcissa?
Dorian Havilliard chapter 9 . 1/19
bt f
LittleMeowMoo chapter 13 . 1/18
I tried, I really did. The concept behind the story was really interesting but execution was lacking. So many errors within the story just made it hard to read, but I could gloss over that if it wasn't for the fact that you made Harry just pretty much ignore the death of Sirius and act fine around Ron straight after and then go full on panic when Snape was imprisoned. You made it seem that Harry did not care for the only adult that really cared for him as you put it (but not in those words).
I really did find your story interesting and the concept unique with the Lucius/Snape dad thing (first time reading that ! :D) I just think a beta would be helpful for your story.
Sorry if my reviews seem harsh.
LittleMeowMoo chapter 10 . 1/17
Your information is getting jumbled up.
In chapter 5 when they was on the train with the Slytherins, Tracy said about studying in room of requirement again. Implying that Harry, Ron & the Slytherins study together in that room, it was also again implied in chapter 7 in the potions room but without referencing the room. But in this chapter with harry, ron & the twins (and when harry was taken there by snape and malfoy in one of the previous chapterd) it was like they never heard of the Room of Requirement. As you can see, it is quite confusing for the reader.
LittleMeowMoo chapter 9 . 1/17
Really enjoying your story, but, the constant change of pov and the backtracking to show what that character was thinking/feeling throws of the pacing of the story. I tend to find myself skim reading the second pov of the same scene.
esmeralda40 chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
esmeralda40 chapter 21 . 12/14/2016
Can you give me permission to translate this fic in French for the francophone community?
Manx1217 chapter 20 . 12/12/2016
Why didn't Lucius ask Remus how it felt to betray the last survuving members of his pack (Sirius and Harry)? It seems like the type of thing Lucius would say to mentally torture the traitorous wolf.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
I am reading this story again.
paz chapter 21 . 11/6/2016
Fantastic
Naif chapter 21 . 9/10/2016
This is absolutely beautiful and gratifying and just irrevocably art.
donttellmom chapter 18 . 8/22/2016
Yays! Tell matvolo thank you for that.
DJinTheHOUse chapter 11 . 8/5/2016
I was thinking that harry should have someone beside himself put the necklace on and then he had ron put it on him.
Cheshire-Cat210 chapter 12 . 6/9/2016
I hate you( x infinite.) Why did you do that to Sirius! He literally just came into the story! Now he's dead! Meanie.