Reviews for Teaghlach
Naif chapter 21 . 9/10
This is absolutely beautiful and gratifying and just irrevocably art.
donttellmom chapter 18 . 8/22
Yays! Tell matvolo thank you for that.
DJinTheHOUse chapter 11 . 8/5
I was thinking that harry should have someone beside himself put the necklace on and then he had ron put it on him.
Cheshire-Cat210 chapter 12 . 6/9
I hate you( x infinite.) Why did you do that to Sirius! He literally just came into the story! Now he's dead! Meanie.
Heksy chapter 21 . 5/24
A very entertaining story.
I do get the feeling you have dyslexia, because of certain spelling errors that keep popping up.
Maybe it is a good idea to get a b├Ęta reader to check for you?
Other than that? Well done and thank you for sharing.
nero chapter 3 . 5/6
yeah i agree we have of those stories where Ron is the good guy for once.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 21 . 4/29
Plotwise interesting, but there were a few things that you need to work at.

The development was too fast, many emotional aspects were rushed (except for the Ron Harry development). I would also advise you to make a detour in studying human psychologies, as many reactions, indicators and actions were at least partly unreasonable and OOC
juliet709 chapter 21 . 4/28
this was a wonderful story. i absolutely loved it.
savemyunicornclarence chapter 21 . 3/29
I love this. Oh my God, this was my first time reading a Ron x Harry fic. I was insure of it but I read it because I love a good Snucius, and it was interesting. (Too many of the Snucius are one shots that deserve to be many chapters because they are awesome, or Lucius or Snape are abusive to each other). This had me all over the place. It took cliches, yes, but you utilized them beautifully. There were a few spelling errors, but nothing that will freak out the most grammar loving person, unless they were like OCD, then it might.

I absolutely adore the sweet names they had for each other. Gaelic is such a beautiful language.

I about cried when Sirius died, I love him. I love Remus too, but he had to be an antagonist.

Severus was beautiful. I love Mom!Severus, especially when he's overprotective and lovey and adorable. Snucius is one of my favorite ships, and they were perfect in this fic. They had that D/s thing going on, but it was obvious that they loved each other and they were on equal terms - it wasn't like D/s everywhere for them if that makes sense. I believe Severus has the power in that relationship anyways. The fact that they are vampires is beautiful. They are such cuties, and interesting way to write the vampires. I love that a Childe needs their parents for some months in order to stabilize themselves. And the way that you described their blood ... who doesn't love chocolate tasting blood? Chocolate is superior, love it.

Tom Riddle ... lol, that man. He has power and is the Dark Lord, but he is also a friend to the Malfoy-Snapes. He's such a good godfather to Liam. Oh my God, I cracked up when he was giving the talk to Ron. And then Ron's reaction ... priceless ... I wish this was real, the whole soulmates/mates thing. I think it would be beautiful to have a perfect someone for you out there. I guess that is what marriage is for ... but it is romantic in its own magical way.

Lovely fic. I love it. I want to write more but it is midnight before a Wednesday morning. Ugh, I don't want to go to school anymore. Can't wait for the summer. Anyways, lovely, I salute you. Such a cute fic.

PS. Love what you did with Draco. Nice little explanation there - were his parents Rabastan Lestrange and ? Who was his mom? I think I missed that if it was mentioned at all
Suhani528 chapter 10 . 3/24
g
shadowcat ninja chapter 4 . 3/20
What about Darco where is he ?
rin-yamauchi chapter 21 . 3/19
wonderful!
Aaa chapter 21 . 3/15
Wonderful story, I really enjoyed reading it. Well done.
YukixKanamelover61 chapter 1 . 3/6
Well... that begging there escalated quite quickly... eh he he he he...
Dixie.f.9 chapter 21 . 12/21/2015
Great story. Loved the happy ever after ending.