Reviews for on a fragile line (hope walks)
AzoraM chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I just had to say that I loved this piece. This is so wonderfully Aerith: the woman who never lets go of hope, the sharp and witty woman, helping the ever compassionate and hard-working Tifa recover from everything wearing her down. This feels like it belongs in the story.

Thank you for filling my Aerith/Tifa friendship void so perfectly.
kaname's harisen chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This is beautiful... It brings back memories for me. FFVII was the first rpg I ever played and the first video game to really suck me in. This brought back all my feels from when Aerith died - I stopped playing for a week before I could bring myself to continue - but also brought some closure in a very gentle way. Not gone, just different... my heart clenched when I read that.
SapphyreMyst chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
There honestly should be more fics like this. I heart Tifa-Aerith friendship pieces - recently all I see are them being merciless rivals and just...not friends. This is refreshing, like a breath of something that should be emphasized more often.

Aside from a few time descrepancies (I'm not sure I follow your intro - before Aerith drops in), this is a pretty solid piece, touching and made of pure awesome. To clarify, this is pre-ACC, right?

About the time stuff - Strife Delivery Service was established after Seventh Heaven was rebuilt in the new city Edge that came out of the ruins of Midgar - so Tifa 'returning' to Edge doesn't really make sense. Denzel isn't living with them this early on...he comes in either after six more months or almost a year later.

I don't know if you've read the On the Way to a Smile novellas, but they're canon and pretty good. They cover the two years between Meteor and the start of Advent Children.

On the other hand, maybe I interpreted this wrong and it's all after Dirge. But I don't believe so. NOT that I'm flaming you for not adhering to canon - I'm pointing stuff out but you can just ignore me if you want to.

So - to conclude, wonderfully written piece. Well done.