Reviews for Rewriting the Past
AXZ-Universe chapter 18 . 9/9
Since Deidara won't be in the Akatsuki and still isn't, will he remain an Iwa-nin? Or be a merc for hire kind of guy? Anyways, the Kushina moments. Can't stop cracking up at them. it's too hilarious. Anyways, did Tsunade already pay a VISIT to the Hyuuga? I'm curious about various details. Other that, yay! Naruto now has a sister!
insanemaelstorm chapter 18 . 9/8
Nice chapter. Liked how scared they are of Kushina. Poor Itachi. So Naruto now has a baby sister. Nice. Looking forward to reading more
Blizzardfang chapter 18 . 9/7
This is pretty interesting
SPeCTeR-ll7 chapter 18 . 9/7
Nice to see this story updated again. What happened with tsunade and the hyugas? You made it seem like she was going to confront them over the last few chapters but then this chapter nothing happened?
Man285 chapter 17 . 9/7
continue!
Man285 chapter 18 . 9/7
please continue!
Mel72000 chapter 18 . 9/5
Thank you very much for this chapter !
I am the The Shadow chapter 3 . 9/4
Buy Naruto change in history the events with pain Naruto's never save hinata the from any bullies in the original timeline a quote Naruto from the episode chunin exam I hated everyone and it turned the hated me does that sound like someone who would save someone he doesn't even know from a bully no and because it never happened in the anime munja is non-canon any flashbacks or filling episodes of Naruto or non-canon so they're not part of the story which makes Naruto's last movie Impossible I have enough evidence to prove everything that this movie is a fanfiction based movie and fact I may have no evidence that they ripped off this site for the ideas of Naruto's last movie the evidence is still in flux for that but I know what absolutely than Naruto's last movie is non-canon and I can say it with such a search conference no matter what anyone says or tries to promote I Know It with absolute confidence that Naruto last movie is a non-canon film
Dark-Star217 chapter 18 . 9/4
Great chapter, and ignore the guy before me, the play on words you had was perfect. Gamatoad, in case anyone missed that. Good work.
Loved this chapter

But quick note, the Greek letter gamma has two m's, not one

Also, Umi? Not the name I would have come up with. Not saying it's bad, just saying it could could have been better.

Frankly I was hoping Naruto would have a brother
my 2 guys chapter 18 . 9/4
that was good keep the chapters coming
Ikahorse chapter 18 . 9/3
I hope that naruto reach out to Obito like he did in Canon and glade that you have Izumi in this story please have her wake from her coma
When will Karin learn to manifest the same kind of Chakra Chains as Kushina!? Will we get to see Tsunade "break" the Fan Girls in the next chapter!?
lizyeh2000 chapter 18 . 9/3
Thanks for updating! Awww cute baby girl
Foxy-Floof chapter 18 . 9/3
I'd like to see Kisame leave and join Konoha. Without Itachi as his loyal partner, he won't have such a close tie to Akatsuki. Besides, his big blue butt is capable of lethal amounts of fluffiness when combined with a little guy... like Ranmaru, who deserves much better than that crazy asshole Raiga Kurosaki.

Also... What about Honoka? She should still be alive at this point. Her team hasn't yet created that abomination of a ninja-hunting Summoned Beast...
1,064 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »