Reviews for Rewriting the Past
nice fict
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 18 . 8/14
Has this been abandoned?
Anime Sword Weilder chapter 18 . 8/11
Yay! This fanfic has been amazing so far! I almost died of laughter multiple times! I hope you continue the story. Although I understand if you've left the fandom, are busy with life stuff, lost interest in the story, and/or forgot. If you do continue to write more chapters though, I'll be here to support it! It's hard to find this type of fanfic and with such good quality chapters. Good job on that!
Anime Sword Weilder chapter 17 . 8/11
This is beautiful! It's all I ever wanted for them! THEY'RE FINALLY HAPPY TT
NHHY99 chapter 18 . 7/29
One from kumo, one from iwa.
It will be great.
Also.. its good to make sasori and orochimaru fight each other and orochimaru lose badly like itachi do to him in canon.
Danzo will be a good replacement for itachi, actually..
And will lead to complicated thing that will never happen.
Like konan and nagato try so hard not to kill him.
Danzo's power hungry lead him to think trying to monopolized bijuu, gedou mazou and rinnegan.
So on so on
Diamond June chapter 8 . 7/13
Oh geezzz, Hokages realized how "silly" they are when there are Shadow Clone
Update soon please
;)
sinedd662 chapter 18 . 4/7
nteresting story but seriously narutoxhinata is nothing but not love false only better than sasusaku because it's garbage
jenuzumaki chapter 18 . 3/22
I can’t wait for Naruto and Hinata to be a couple. And I wish he could show a little protectiveness over her from the fangirls who were showing their dislike of her.

I want to see Tsunade showing her dislike of those ferocious fangirls. Maybe give them a beating or something. And Kushina protecting Naruto from his fangirls would be fun for sure.
nickclause chapter 18 . 3/18
Nice chapter
silverstreak93242 chapter 18 . 3/12
Greetings, here's hoping that this review finds you well, and still writing! I must say, I enjoyed reading this story, and I am looking forward to the next chapters! I am curious though, as to whether or not your going to have Obito actually turn out to be a time traveler as well? After all, you never said how far the jutsu that Naruto and Kurama cast affected, whether it took just Naruto, or some others, with them...I know there is at least one other time travel fic that I have read that used that as a plot point, that there was an additional traveler or two, and Naruto/Kurama didn't know it! But anyways, I am enjoying the story, the plot and the premise of this story! And again, I am looking forward to the next chapters, whenever you muse decides to let them go, and allow you to share them with the rest of us that are waiting patiently!
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 18 . 3/11
Not bad
Arkytior's Song chapter 18 . 3/4
Love this! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Please I need more pleeeaaasssseeee
Dr1zzy chapter 18 . 2/12
awesome story ! you should have minato update the village security with fujin jutsu I mean both he and kushina are Masters and uzu had fujin security I'm pretty sure. I mean if I knew my village could be attacked I would secure the village before anything else. anyway just a suggestion. update soon plz
1,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »