Reviews for Rewriting the Past
Lenny m chapter 2 . 6/16
I'm actually impressed the story you stay very true to what it was I was really good story I hope you make a sequel to happy 4th of July and no spiking a fruit punch on that day
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 16 . 6/7
Awesome story.
ShadowImageComics chapter 16 . 5/25
OKay good story. I can not wait for the next chapter.
Gsmith1000 chapter 16 . 5/9
im really enjoying this fanfiction hope you update it again soon i want to see where it goes
jcampbellohten chapter 8 . 4/19
The gag with the post was pretty funny. I'm 99.999% certain, however, that Minato's claim that he can make more shadow clones than the 300 Naruto displayed is a lie. Being able to make 10 or 15 or so is considered quite an accomplishment for anyone, not counting Naruto, if I recall correctly. I was thinking 300 was a small number for Naruto, but then it mentions that he's still only 7; considering that, I would expect Minato or anyone else to have the same reaction to Naruto making a (relatively) more realistic 100 or even 50 shadow clones as Minato had to Naruto making 300 of them.
jcampbellohten chapter 2 . 4/19
Not an orange spiral mask, yet. The writing's not "bad," per se, but it's... much simpler than what I'm used to, I guess. It's especially evident in the dialogue, aside from where it's poorly paraphrased from the manga/anime.

Let's see how it goes.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 4/19
What? His brain will NOT function like that. As a newborn, he'll only be capable of basic instinct. Why translate a couple of the hand signs but not the rest? Why call Obito "Tobi" when they know who he is by the time the actual Madara shows up and the Ten-Tails is partially revived and attacking.

It's not set up very elegantly, but I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt that the story itself will be written well. Here we go...
Aegorm chapter 2 . 4/11
Knife? You call a kunai a knife? Yeah fuck this, not even gonna bother
jupimako chapter 16 . 3/29
This story is really fun! Thanks.
beeman chapter 16 . 3/20
Hope you can add more interesting episodes.
max chapter 16 . 3/20
Add more episodes please.
Tobee chapter 1 . 3/19
YESGOOD
Undead Assassin chapter 16 . 3/18
Well she won, there goes any chance of a quiet trip.
Undead Assassin chapter 12 . 3/18
Wait, Zetsu was there... Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-
An Anonymoose chapter 16 . 2/18
Please update at some point. This fic is good and I am really interested,in where you take it.