Reviews for Rewriting the Past
Stephane Klein chapter 17 . 6/30
super chapitre
Omkar chapter 15 . 5/26
Why! do people keep saying "What's the worst that could happen" Especially Naruto after everything he's been through. That's just sure fire way too keep getting in trouble
Miniminichen chapter 19 . 5/7
After several times of refreshing the last chapter in the hopes that the "next" button was just somehow broken, I am, unfortunately, forced to accept that this is in fact the latest chapter, whiI'm looking forward to read more, if you find the time and want to continue the story. Sch is sad, because I love your Story. So much fun to read, entertaining, exiting, everything you could need from a good story. I really like where you've gone with the new timeline, exploring the events that have happened in the original and changing them slightly as we move on in time. It's so nice to see naruto have a real family life, it's so sad to imagine all he missed out on and all that could have been. So thanks, for making that a reality. I'm looking forward to read more, if you find the time and want to continue the story. Stay safe and healthy.
FledditFliveflind chapter 19 . 4/3
Man, imagine lying this brazenly. Get fucked.
Me chapter 19 . 3/5
This story is so engaging and well written. I hope you can update it, as I’m really looking forward to the next chapter.
FangLord1234X chapter 8 . 3/1
the best part of this chapter the kages banging their head when they reliase the answer to the bane of their existence is the shadow clone hahahahahaha
HyperA2019 chapter 7 . 2/18
I am looking foward to Chapter 20.
Cauldronw chapter 19 . 1/20
Cauldronw chapter 17 . 1/20
Swweet
AkankshaShrikant chapter 19 . 1/19
I am happy that you just didnt overpower him right away. He also keeps his skills hidden, unlike the other time travel fics I've read where a 10 year old him starts using chakra cloaks and rasenshuriken in front of everybody. I love how humble and toned down this fic is.
oujiswan chapter 1 . 1/9
Buenisimo
Eres increíble
oujiswan chapter 19 . 1/8
Que lastima me gusta mucho tu historia es muy buena
Yuzuki476 chapter 19 . 12/24/2020
Merry Christmas!
Yuzuki476 chapter 18 . 12/24/2020
Please update this amazing story soon.
Yuzuki476 chapter 17 . 12/24/2020
Poor sasuke and itachi and naruto dealing with evil fan girls and I vote for baby girl mito uzumaki daughter of kushina uzumaki and minato and little sister of naruto. Happy birthday kushina.
1,187 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »