Reviews for Rewriting the Past
Oh geezzz, Hokages realized how "silly" they are when there are Shadow Clone
Update soon please
;)
sinedd662 chapter 18 . 4/7
nteresting story but seriously narutoxhinata is nothing but not love false only better than sasusaku because it's garbage
jenuzumaki chapter 18 . 3/22
I can’t wait for Naruto and Hinata to be a couple. And I wish he could show a little protectiveness over her from the fangirls who were showing their dislike of her.

I want to see Tsunade showing her dislike of those ferocious fangirls. Maybe give them a beating or something. And Kushina protecting Naruto from his fangirls would be fun for sure.
nickclause chapter 18 . 3/18
Nice chapter
silverstreak93242 chapter 18 . 3/12
Greetings, here's hoping that this review finds you well, and still writing! I must say, I enjoyed reading this story, and I am looking forward to the next chapters! I am curious though, as to whether or not your going to have Obito actually turn out to be a time traveler as well? After all, you never said how far the jutsu that Naruto and Kurama cast affected, whether it took just Naruto, or some others, with them...I know there is at least one other time travel fic that I have read that used that as a plot point, that there was an additional traveler or two, and Naruto/Kurama didn't know it! But anyways, I am enjoying the story, the plot and the premise of this story! And again, I am looking forward to the next chapters, whenever you muse decides to let them go, and allow you to share them with the rest of us that are waiting patiently!
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 18 . 3/11
Not bad
Arkytior's Song chapter 18 . 3/4
Love this! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Please I need more pleeeaaasssseeee
Dr1zzy chapter 18 . 2/12
awesome story ! you should have minato update the village security with fujin jutsu I mean both he and kushina are Masters and uzu had fujin security I'm pretty sure. I mean if I knew my village could be attacked I would secure the village before anything else. anyway just a suggestion. update soon plz
There is a very large difference between tbe name OBITO than TOBI

BB TTT

TTT
OOO
BB SEE THE LARGE DICFERENCE!
Naomipy chapter 18 . 1/15
Awesome fic! Please update soon!
TheWateringWizard chapter 18 . 1/4
Please tell me you haven’t re-abandoned this story ! It’s too good for that to happen !
TheWateringWizard chapter 17 . 1/4
That chapter was fucking awesome. First of all what you did with Gaara and Suna and then what you did for Kushina
TheWateringWizard chapter 16 . 1/4
Oh man, Naruto kicking Orochimaru’s ass is so satisfying !
1,101 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »