Reviews for A Battle of Hearts and Minds
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 44 . 8h
excellent chapter! Loved it!
You write the interactions between the 2 of them so well, can’t wait for the next chapter. Think I’ll reread it all again, it’s so good!
Love it! Please continue :D
I’m loving the interactions between Ares and Xena in this latest chapter. Please don’t stop writing, I can’t wait to read the next chapter!
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 43 . 9/8
Loved this chapter: their dialogue is soooo good.
Update soon!
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 42 . 8/28
Ohh typically Xena! Poor flowers :(
Great chapter!
update soon!
Southpaw00 chapter 33 . 8/28
I was waiting for him to do that. Boy,
so I guess I was wrong about the fake girls. But it had me wondering why Xena was acting strangely?
Southpaw00 chapter 29 . 8/28
I can't help but wonder what happen to the 3 Xena's & Gab's that Ares made? Could this be a fake Xena? But idk if she would be able to fool both Ares and the Bard though
Southpaw00 chapter 27 . 8/28
Callisto was one of my favorite villains, but what's w/ Ares? He said that he wouldn't let anything happen to her? I've been waiting for something, idk I just can't believe that he would switch sides like this?
Southpaw00 chapter 23 . 8/27
Uh so now Gabrielle is finally seeing the bigger picture, not quite the savior she makes herself out to be. Oh no don't tell me that Ares is changing sides again?
Southpaw00 chapter 22 . 8/27
aww, no, no it can't be. Everything seemed to be going so well...
Southpaw00 chapter 21 . 8/27
Ares just gets so caught up in the rage and frustration sometimes he does such unspeakable acts to her.

The little flashbacks they shared sometimes are sweet, back at a simpler time. They both wish that they could go back too.
Southpaw00 chapter 17 . 8/27
oh yeah please do just that Joxer, he so unbelievably stupid sometimes. You got him down pat. Looks like Xe may have finally saw the light at the end of the tunnel? Gab was always up on her high horse judging everyone.
Southpaw00 chapter 13 . 8/27
So if Ares told Gabs that Xe loved her was that just to give her hope for a relationship? Or was it just to appease Xena that he's wanting to change? Confusing...
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 41 . 8/27
Yeah...can't wait for the next chapter!
Update soon!