Reviews for The Glory of Hera
Shadowdog11 chapter 17 . 6/14
Harry forgot his charms :'D
Shadowdog11 chapter 10 . 6/14
I hope Harry gets mad about Hera dealing with Dravo and hurts him. I like your story, I just have this rificulous affinity to a violent Harry
Shadowdog11 chapter 5 . 6/14
The changes you've made are pretty simple but fit your story well
joe2471 chapter 13 . 6/2
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
"It had been two mouths." Edit your story... seriously...
loloree chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
i just read some of the reveiws... don't listen to the haters. YOU are taking time out of your life to do this story. if they don't like how you spell well they don't have to read it. they have no right to say mean and ugly things to you. i for one love the stories you write. i found this story first. then i went to your site and found that its the 3rd one! holy crap! wow! look at what you have done! that is awsome! please don't stop writing because some a$$holes say mean things.
loloree chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
luna is athena's girl isn't she?! can't wait to find out!
kurotenshi-08 chapter 20 . 11/4/2014
This was great, I loved the ending.
Peeved chapter 12 . 3/21/2014
Did anyone actually BETA this series? If they did they aren't a very good beta. Your spelling is really grating at me and you misquoted the mirror of Erised - I show not your face but your hearts desire - Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi.
I'm only still reading this because it is an amazing crossover and has one of the best plots I have ever seen. But if you have a chance, have someone go back over this and correct the mistakes. Preferably someone that has passed grade 3 spelling :)
Only trying to help all the grammar nazis out there
Not trying to be rude :)

Ash chapter 20 . 12/31/2013
I still and forever will h8 Malfoy
Guest chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
Your grammar is simply horrible, your spelling is horrendous I can't even read the story for too long without being upset about how poorly and how little effort you actually put into it, into is NOT a substitute for until, honestly it's like a fucking kindergartener wrote this shit, I hope you do better and write your next story like a big boy. You don't know how to spell something, why would you make an poor attempt at sounding it out and assume it is correct? Get a god damn dictionary.
Cadence Callula Laramae chapter 20 . 8/16/2013
Brilliant! Can't wait for the next installment :)
Nikovamp chapter 16 . 8/11/2013
Love your fics, only criticism I have is that harry and piper seem too edward/bella obsessed with each other, it's one thing to be in love but they seem to be past thinking straight at times
dino-usn chapter 20 . 3/29/2013
Awesome story, I'm headed to the sequel now.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
Really cool! Still the same problems as the part before, especially the forgetting earlier conversations bothers me. Example being pipers dream of nico this chapter, harry has told piper about closing the doors earlier, yet she seems not to remember... so those annoyances are things you should still improve on and fix, but beyond that it's as perfect as you can get.
Will read the next part soon! (_)