Reviews for An old married couple
wereworldsurvivor chapter 1 . 9/1
Nice :)))
Stunning Sunset chapter 1 . 3/11
This is very much in character. I love it!
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 1/24
Over the past weekend I binge watched the first season of Elementary on Netflix, and I fell in love with this shipping. You've captured the two of them so damn well. Watson's dialogues sounds exactly like what the character would speak, as do Sherlock's as well. This was so bloody brilliant. I loved it.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
A good story
Mislav chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
So sweet! I liked reading about them slowly growing closer and accepting their feelings for each other. The innuendos at the table were so funny. The ending with them getting married was beautiful! Maybe the writers read your fanfiction because a year after this story was published there was an episode that totally addressed their dynamic being similar to the one of an old married couple. My favorite part was: "Morning came with a side of rain and thunder. Luckily, it was a Sunday, the day of rest. The couple could be seen huddled close to each other, sharing body heat and invading personal space. The boundary between companion and companion had been crossed. Never before did Joan Watson or Sherlock Holmes imagine that they might end up in such a position.

To any onlooker, they looked quite cozy. His chin rested on her head, their arms snug around each other, legs tangled together. And indeed, they felt quite cozy as well.

Waking up wasn't as awkward as they might have thought.

Sherlock politely untangled himself from her, though it took much maneuvering. It felt almost...natural. The way her body had instinctively slipped against his, and how he had tightened his hold around her...everything felt...right. Like it was meant to be.

"Morning." The gravely tone of his morning voice coated with his lovely accent sent tingles down Joan's spine.

"Morning.""
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Thank you for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
natbenson chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
This is so great! You need to write more
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Thanks for sharing this wonderful oneshot! :D
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
How do you go from being an old married couple to newlyweds?
MelodiousVengeance chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Amazing!
I wish I could say more, but there really isn't anything I can say that would describe how much I loved this!
anne chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
i like this one. i think the story would have been okay if you ended it with "But they will be...one day."
OrionRedde chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
*screams from the mountain top* YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
Aredhel Olivaw chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
So sweet! *-*
cas4pip chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
THIS IS SO ADORABLE! I love it!
You write very well.
audiblyausten chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This is absolutely priceless amazingness. If only amazingness was a word. The waitress is such a dear and Joan&Sherlock are completely transfixing. I'm completely positive I could watch/listen/read them bicker all day - the chemistry between them, hidden under the surface - that chemistry you did such a fabulous job of revealing - makes the two a spectacular couple. I also really love that the waitress received a wedding invitation. This is a wonderful fic; I loved every single thing about it!