Reviews for Secrets And Size
Saissa chapter 14 . 9/8
Harry should be telling the Weasleys, Seamus, Kingsley, Gawain, and Minerva to all fuck off and stay out of his life. He is OF AGE and NOONE has the right to be telling him what to do with his life - NOONE!

Harry has had enough of being controlled for most of his childhood - Do NOT try and control him now that he is an adult. He has every right to be making these movies if that's what he wants to do.
TexasTurtle chapter 19 . 12/1/2015
Thank you. I liked it.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
Say it's a bloody damn Ginny/Harry story in the beginning! I don't want to read about him fucking Ginny! Your damn pairing should be more clear!
raspberry dreams chapter 19 . 6/13/2014
DJ8210 chapter 19 . 1/27/2014
Some of your stories are really good, but the endings always leave the reader hanging.
serenityselena chapter 19 . 10/17/2013
oh my... quite an interesting second job for Harry...
Jannafrancine chapter 19 . 9/4/2013
Yummy story.
Done2day chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Just want you to know... This sucks. None of the characters are in character, you are constantly repeating yourself, you can't spell or use proper English grammar, the plot in this is so incredibly weak it actually hurts, and just ...this is terrible. Have you ever considered, you know, never writing again? Or a beta? Or quite literally anything that could make this story better than absolute crap?
Sheri Contrary chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Geez...the characters' logic in this story is just completely fucked up. Lol.

Cute-ish, so far...despite numerous spelling and grammatical issues. :)
maria chapter 19 . 12/19/2012
Ok. that was just too rushed.
I think Harry and Draco got together too suddenly!
there was no gradually getting to know each other and explore or experience things together, it just skipped straight to "I love you so much, I would never leave you".
maria chapter 16 . 12/19/2012
P.S. What does the mask look like? what kind is it?
maria chapter 15 . 12/19/2012
I'm really liking it so far, BUT...
I feel your getting very repetative with Harry's explanations and that all of the characters emotions are far too mellow. There are not enough BIG reactions, fights, outrage, everyone is too understanding.
Also it was too easy and too soon for everyone to find out about Harry's "secret".
sjrodgers23 chapter 19 . 12/19/2012
loved it thank you
krista12 chapter 19 . 12/14/2012
It's unusual and unique, but despite all of its craziness, I liked this story.