Reviews for John's Guide to Getting More Reviews
Fizz the Great chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
this, was, amazingly helpful. but this fanfic author got like: 1900 reviews for her fanfic when she did the complete opposite of what you said. extremely extremely long A/Ns, asking for reviews or else won't continue, asking for reviews or else she'll track you down, and it was very pressurizing...

i'm struggling, how did she do that?

i love ur stories by the way! :)))))))) even if i failed my exams
SuzyQBeats chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
This has helped me so much, 'cause I'm so guilty of doing at least two of those constantly. I'm so glad I came across this blessing!
JasmineTheFangirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS IS AWESOME :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
amazing!
LonerGirl1012 chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Great guide, especially with Sherlock and John. I'm new to writing, so this has helped me relax a bit with writing new stories. Thank you, and keep up the good work.
overflowinghourglass chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Great tips in this witty piece! Especially about withholding chapters! I'm actually less likely to review when I feel pressured to do so, and not knowing "whodunnit" because someone won't update without reviews puts the pressure on - big time. Great little read here!
Whoviana Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Loved it. Hilarious. So in-character with the voices, too. Favoriting for future reference :)
stepstate chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Ha - very clever!
B. Vose chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Thank you. This was really helpful.
Witty Lady chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I thought that was really helpful! I wish I could get more reviews! Thanks for the help!
rothSpiegelMan chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Thank you very much for this! I'm a huge offender for dissing my writing all the frick-frackin time and I'm trying to break that habit; it's hard though when you read all these fabulous fics with zillions of reviews while you're like "yay, my 6th follower!"
Totally agree about grammar. So many fics have turned me off because the writer uses the wrong "its/it's" everywhere.
I only wish this talked more about what to do with the story itself, rather than just the technical details like summaries and notes and stuff. Yeah, "a great story gets more reviews," but what defines a great story? And what makes a popular story?
My only criticism of an other helpful post. Thanks for sharing!
PBIceCream chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Oh my goodness, I wholeheartedly agree with all of these! That was truly brilliant, thank you.
Lady Anthea chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
That last line felt a little bit as blackmail...

Nice... story? It has, in fact, a LOT of helpful advise - not to mention, Sherlock intrusions were quite hilarious.
Jasmine Scarthing chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Loooooool

Very funny, and great advice.

Can I borrow your idea and use it in a Batman fandom? Thanks!
star-eye chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I made the mistake of taking a drink of juice while reading the beginning of this. I nearly choked, but if I had actually died the autopsy report would read "died from over-laughter". This is amazing! And I agree, John is a bloody angel!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »