Reviews for Flotsam
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
nice! it was vry compelling, just kept drawing me in despite the fact I should be in bed... good night ;P
5ngela chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
I love your story. You read my mind. Please keep making another great Peter whump especially drowning Peter. I think I'm obsessed with that. Maybe because it makes him more vulnerable
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
למות
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Avg. Practice more.
Nerd-Herd-27 chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Great story! Really well-written and dramatic, but not overly dramatic. Perfection! :) Also, and it pains me to admit it, I had to look up all three words (flotsam, jetsam, and lagan) in the dictionary, but then I got it and I loved the metaphor! Haha. Anyway, nice job.
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This is so exciting!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Wow. They are really in a pickle.
Fierce Queen chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Aww! The boys are safe, sound, and snug! Very happy. And Hughes even made a nice appearence :)

Wonderfuly job!

Blessings and Christmas wishes upon you,
Fierce
BlueDiamondStar chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Awesome. Cute. Lovely. I don't know. I loved!
Devoregirl chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
This was wonderful! H/c with the perfect balance of friendship and humour! loved it!
Lisa chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Would prefer that stories without endings be noted as such so that readers could decide in advance whether to spend time on unfinished ones.
caseylf123 chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Great story!
BlueDiamondStar chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Awww what a great story. Got myself completely absorbed into it.
Since the weather outside is quite fitting the one in this story I could so feel for boys in their situation (and I get cold real easy since I most likely have born in the place with wrong weather conditions).
Fierce Queen chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Yay! The boys are okay! And Eric is dead :) So glad they don't have to suffer much more.

Wonderful job!