Reviews for Bad Publicity
Zeltra chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
I was starting to get nervous at the end, there. BTW, you spelled 'Minnish' wrong. Sorry.
Zeltra chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Who knew something so simple could be so good?!
ElwayGuy7 chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Two words: So. Good!

Keep writing!

Elwayguy7
Anon chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Aw man. that was too cute. ashjgfaguai cute and fluffy hehe
i love ur writing as well. and the fact that u didnt shamelessly DELVE into a bunch of kjdfhgsk content is a relief.
rock on ;)
Pitrus chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This fic had me on the edge of my seat at times, which is a good thing of course, and I sympathized with the characters in a way I rarely get to do in a story this length. Your writing is great as well, so I'll just have to follow you and see what other greatness you can come up with!
KaChan84 chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Really liked it, thanks for sharing :)
Rose Lalonde chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
literally the cutest modern AU zelda fic i have ever read wow that was wow
XandyPants chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
I really really enjoyed this story. It seriously turned my bad mood into an amazing mood. I would have liked to have known what happened to Malon though, how her she spent her time after the breakup and stuff but I really can't complain about how you ended this. It filled my heart with fluff, so thankyou
Miss Stalfos chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
OMG! I love your stories. And that was so adorable! You are an excellent writer, I hope you know that. And that was nice and short. I also loved she can move, and I don't mean to be critical in anyway, and do not take this to heart but I think that one dragged out a little too much and was a little bit too plotless for a while (she can move that is) but its still an excellent story n if use to check about six times a day to see if you'd updated it.
But then I realized I have a life outside of reading fanfiction, and didn't read any for ages -until today, where I re-realized how much I love Miss Ashlynn's amazing stories. This is really cute. Maybe I should read your other stories. I would totally offer to be you Beta but I don't have an account. I tried making one bit it didn't work.
But back to this story... I LOVED LINK N ZEL!

I think I've run out of things to say...
Well I'll retry opening an account, then maybe PM you.

See you
-Miss Stalfos
LadyLink98 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
This was a good story. Short and sweet
Hyrule's Angel chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Yeesh, count on airheaded conceited superstars to sully someone's good name...

Anyway, don't worry about it being sappy, cause I love sappiness! Especially Zelink sappiness! Heck, write all the Zelink sappiness you want! I definitely wouldn't mind ;)
Echoing Wolf chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Awesome ending I want to read more!
Echoing Wolf chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Awesome I love it !
hamxham chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
oh dear this was just too cute / u / so many 'aww!' moments and you really set the mood right for all the parts! onto part two now!
Generala chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
That was a nice ending.. nice one.