Reviews for Clinging On
Reaper1173 chapter 2 . 4/10
throughout the story this is the First chapter I start shipping them together, because in this chapter we get her description of what she wears! and possibly my own fault but she was a beauty in my mind. Hope this story continues! it really is one of a kind, I've never found any story like this since most stories just have normal people.
Bibbledoo chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Right off the bat?
Spidey2 chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
keep going! want more!
revan rules chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I have friend named sierra freeman :)
DannyPhantom619 chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Sierra is a crazy bitch I hope Danny kicks all their asses though I'm hopping that Danny and Ember get together after this hole mess and Sierra moves on to the other side.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This is an awesome story I'm an DannyxEmber fan but I would like to see what Danny does to Ember,Sierra, and the rest of the ghost that is teamed with make sure Danny somehow gets some new powers or his anger making himself and his powers stronger by 50 fold.I really don't care how u do it as long as Danny kicks all of their asses HARD.
princessbinas chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
I don't like saying it but Sierra is dead-er now... I don't think she can handle a Ghostly Wail (most Autistic people can't really stand loud noises).
DannySamLover20 chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
LOL thanks for the shout out! And thanks for continuing and as always... Keep going! :D
The Dastardly Muffin chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
This is a very interesting fic you have here. I'm really enjoying it so far! I want to see what's going to happen next!

It looks like you haven't updated this fic in a couple of months. Are you planning on continuing it at some point? It would be a shame to see this unfinished!
Malakai534 chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
Yep I finally got to read it I am so sorry I forgot about this story because I review lots and then I remember I am a very forgetful person sorry. Anyway AWESOME chapter. :)
Gammija chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
*claps* That was the most beautiful announcement ever. I totally agree.
For the story: I don't really understand what happened with the doll. That might be me though, but just thought I'd say it. The rest of the chapter is great, as usual. Update soon!
jeanette9a chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
don't we all?
Danny chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Wow... umm... wow.

This story first off, is amazing.

It's also really hard to read, 'cause I could picture Danny getting mad like that in the early in the story. Then to have her die like that, wow. The guilt that Danny must feel is... i know i've been saying it a lot but, wow.

This is an amazing story! Keep it up!
pir84lyf chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
well, i miss innocent sierra. as for the name, ive had it for years. myspace, fb, aol email. i blame pirates of the caribbean and their music. then i blame hans zimmer. no, jack sparrow. yeah, i blame loveable captn. jack sparrow for my name. XD
princessbinas chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
High school is chaos waiting to happen for me.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »