Reviews for Like Orchids in Full Bloom
Nemurase Hime chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
LOOOOOOVE IIIIT! OMG! FLUFF!FLUFF! Seriously, i think Ran was not OOC at all! I think she's going to react like that, smiling like nothing happend but hurt inside. But, Shinichi write a lovr letter was OOC. Oh..screw it! I LOOOVE THISS! MOOOORE!
clay cowan chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Creo que esuvo genial... y bn aunque el comentario del final del fic casi no lo entendi porque soy malisima en ingles y google no le da mucho sentido a las oraciones lo que puedo agregar es que aunque shinichi se supone que ya sabe los sentimientos de ran hacia el no encuentra una buena forma de decirle lo quie siente y trata de trasmitirselo en una carta por eso no creo que haya errores en el fic... otra cosa para agregar es que seria genial que alguien los tradujera al español... sin mas comentarios saluditos desde por aqui att : yo
Nina chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
...Is there anyway...that you could write more? ò/ó
hikarimoon1029384756 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF! I LUV THIS! in my opinion though, kinda OOC, but whatever.
Daydreamer1412 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Naw...How I love my fluffy ShinRan! Read this on Kid day, and it lifted my spirits entiredly!

Such a cute idea! Rather OOC on both character's parts, but whatever! I liked the glasses idea! Hope to see more Shinran from you!

RanMouri82 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Though you're right about needing to suspend belief while reading this, since Ran wouldn't be cheerful or calm about Shin'ichi writing a love letter to another girl, there's something rather quirky and sweet here. It's fun to focus on their playful friendship, since we've rarely seen it in the series. One way to approach this could be to look at how, if at all, Shin'ichi replies to his fangirls' letters. This was very cute. Thanks for sharing!
cutiepie5514 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Well, I've already read this, but I'm reviewing to mock you about someone FOLLOWING your ONESHOT. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
ranmouri4 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
nice chap
MagicMilkbone chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
You're back! I missed your stories. This is really funny. It feels like this time its Ran being clueless. Keep on writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Lol poor shinichi.
Watapon12 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
It's cute and I don't care about the plot holes because I like it. :) You've made me giggle from time to time and I couldn't stop from grinning at Ran's absolute cluelessness. And my favorite part was Conan's glasses that was included in the package. Good job. :)
Winter Tiger chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
That was really awesome, and funny ;)

Keep up the good work.