Reviews for In Sickness and In Health
Famous4it chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
Love this piece, it was really sweet. And I love how you wrote in all their thoughts and emotions too, instead of just going through the action and dialogue like a lot of people do.
DARecruit chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
I can't believe I'm just finding this story. It's so sweet! I love how you wrote both chapters, one from each point of view. You did wonderfully with both. I love how you captured Emma's insecurity and Mary Margaret's nurturing side. And you did wonderfully with making Mary Margaret slightly confused about her feelings for Emma, why she couldn't pinpoint it.

Great job!
guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
This was pretty cool. I enjoyed it. Made me smile. I love Emma's stubbornness when it comes to Mary Margaret, so yeah, Fun. Thanks for sharing.
Aod4L chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
It was great! :D
Yup, I am very interested in MM/Emma series of oneshot-y things :))
Ice Silver Crystal chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
This was beautiful, and a little series of 'oneshot-y things' would be immense coming from you :) I love how you don't make MM as strict as in some of the other fics you read on here - yes she is her mum but that doesn't mean she always treats Emma like a kiddy.
Anywho, well done on this!
Julielein chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
You got Mary perfect for my taste. Very character like.

A very good chapter and I would love if you would wirte more of them.
White Belt Writer chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Kudos to you!
Also, would love a MM/Emma series of oneshot-y things!
ssquared1 chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
I think you did a great job of writing from Mary Margret's perspective. I would love to read more of your take on Emma and MM so, I hoping for more.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
please continue! :)
Lacorra chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Loved it! Oh so awesome!
Julielein chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I'm definitly interested in a companion piece!
This was so great written. Please do this!
Ice Silver Crystal chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
That was lovely and sweet :) A Snow version would be greatly appreciated if you have the time!
Opalbrat chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I love this. :) Great job.
starophie chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
omg, so so so sweet! i would love a companion piece! i love it when emma's sick and mm takes care of her! so many exclamation points, but i can't stop! everything is beautiful and nothing hurts!
White Belt Writer chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Loved this.
Please write the companion!